Patient Access Manager, Denmark
In close co-operation with AstraZeneca, one of the world's leading healthcare companies, are we happy to announce an open position as Patient Access Manager, Denmark. For further information and to apply please visit www.hpsearch.se. Welcome!
Nordic-Baltic Marketing Company
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high performing teams.
We are now hiring a field-based Patient Access Manager to join the Respiratory Biologics Brand Team in Denmark.
As Patient Access Manager, you have a detailed knowledge of the dynamics and issues stakeholders / accounts face in the interconnected severe asthma ecosystem, including reimbursement, budget processes and the patient journey.
You maximize regional and account-based patient access to respiratory biologics & Fasenra by developing and executing an effective business plan. Doing so necessitates utilizing resources provided by AZ, analysing territory performance, identify key stakeholders, pull on X-functional team to further develop individual value propositions for specific issues, implement programs and related efforts that will positively impact.
You interact with different HCPs and payers to raise the need for investment in new innovative respiratory Biologics. This is achieved through regular external presence with HCPs/key stakeholders/payers in an account/region/nationallyto drive engagement in accordance to bioRIA and Fasenra value propositions.
You drive hospital care account & stakeholder management, differentiate and translate the value of Fasenra to prescribing HCPs and account/region/nationalbudget holders in accordance to the Brand/TA strategy.
A key part of the job is to identify and together with the Patient Access Project Manager develop new business opportunities, run own relevant projects with external stakeholders or collaboration partners (incl. executing PAG initiatives/collaborations).
You provide input to National Value Propositions to improve patient access, including tender criteria’s and innovative payer solutions, access and pricing strategies as appropriate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Based on the understanding of customer & account needs (map and segment) uses resources in a smart and impactful way; Digs beneath surface and seeks resources that address the core of an issue and tailor appropriate activities, meetings and solutions for key customers, stakeholders and accounts
· Drive the creation and implement regional & account-based value propositions by linking unmet need with clinical/outcomes data and translate to value for the patient, HCP and/or payer
· Implement innovative Access and Pricing initiatives, execute agreed key strategy & activities to differentiate and support Brand/TA. Informs healthcare providers and other stakeholders regarding access and reimbursement programs (as appropriate in the geography) and ensures appropriate service
· Contribute and influence the Health Care Agenda & achieve the best possible position in national list/ recommendations for Fasenra aligned with the local market access strategy
· Lead and implement local projects and collaborations/partnerships.Sees issues through the lens of a patient and focuses on the patient experience
· As appropriate arrange National, Regional and local/account level Payer advisory boards for input on contract criteria and mainly on-label topics (for example value of patient support program, RWE/outcomes study etc) with payers as budget holders, civil servants, politicians and nurses
· In limited pre-defined meetings with a given future focus in the agenda (Horizon scanning, preparing/advice for next year tender criteria etc) drive, participate and answer relevant off-label questions
· Generate local/national competitive intelligence ranging from pricing, payer strategies and local Healthcare trends. Collaborate and exchange insights with Patient Access Project Manager.
· Actively participates in the local implementation team
· Demonstrates industry-leading understanding of disease state, products, clinical practices, market dynamics, and healthcare systems; Proactively seeks external opportunities for learning. Participates actively in training to acquire and advance knowledge. Build trust by strengthening AZ brand and reputation within the region
· Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
· Preferably an Academic degree supplemented by significant experience from customer facing role in Pharmaceutical industry/or within public or private health care system
· Experience from market access or Key Account Management related work
· Experience & understanding of biologic product patient access routes & market structures
· Like to work independently while collaborating proactively with both cross-functional partners and other colleagues
· Requires a command of highly scientific and technical subject matter
· Understanding of Health Economic data and how it translated to customer benefits
· Professional presence
· Excellent knowledge in English & local language
· Strong negotiation & education skills
· Segmentation & Targeting skills
· Able to collect deep customer insights
Welcome with your application no later than April 24, 2019.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
+46 (0) 706 99 47 80
+46 (0) 761 87 06 12