Team Lead Nordics/Patient Access Manager Sweden
Flexible place of residence
In close co-operation with AstraZeneca, one of the world's leading healthcare companies, are we happy to announce an open position as Team Lead Nordics/Patient Access Manager, Sweden. For further information and to apply please visit www.hpsearch.se. Welcome!
Nordic-Baltic Marketing Company
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high performing teams.
We are now hiring a Team Lead Nordics/Patient Access Manager, Sweden, to join the Respiratory Biologics Brand Team.
In this role you act as Senior Leader, being a role model providing leadership and direction, contextualize and communicate AZ Corporate, NOBA, national and Business Unit messages. You create a work culture motivating individuals to do their best, despite operating in a challenging environment and for driving performance through the bioRIA unit, PAM and SAM team.
You drive the Hospital Care account management capabilities to industry leadership level and identify and develop new business opportunities, both Nordics, regionally and nationally. You work with your team to innovate new ways to access healthcare providers and other stakeholder to ensure they have the information they need to make the best decision for their patients.
You are a key member of the respiratory Biologics Brand Team and provide input to Franchise/ Brand Strategy as appropriate and are involved in running cycle meetings and trainings.
In addition, you will have own Patient Access Manager (PAM) responsibilities for Sweden including:
· Detailed knowledge of the dynamics and issues stakeholders / accounts face in the interconnected severe asthma ecosystem, including reimbursement, budget processes and the patient journey
· Identify and together with the Patient Access Project Manager develop new business opportunities, run own relevant projects with external stakeholders or collaboration partners (incl. executing PAG initiatives/collaborations)
· Interaction with different HCPs and payers raise the need for investment in new innovative respiratory Biologics through external presence to drive engagement in accordance to bioRIA and Fasenra value propositions
· Give input to National Value Propositions to improve patient access, including tender criteria’s and innovative payer solutions, access and pricing strategies as appropriate
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Drive performance in the bioRIA customer facing commercial team
· Ensure sales forecasts and Patient access KPIs (Net New Patient share, referral rate, shortened time to access to Bx and bio-penetration-%) are met and operational budgets are used according to plan by effective customer interaction and external priority
· Secure excellence in bioRIA SAM/PAM team account management & HEOR capabilities, Business Acumen and Scientific knowledge to differentiate vs. competitors
· Develop and implement bioRIA customer facing operational tools such as account level patient journey, account plan structure and Segmentation and Targeting process
· Drive the implementation of national and regional/account-basedvalue propositions by linking unmet need with clinical/outcomes data and translate to value for the patient, HCP and/or payers
· Ensure implementation of relevant HEOR tools/value story for improved Patient Access
· Do regular co-visits with own team-members
· Engage with KEEs, Access/payer representatives as appropriate
· Secure input and utilization of customer insights in the BSP and Account plans
· Acts as a liaison between team and internal/external business partners
· Together with x-functional team organize and drive cycle meetings
· Leads and develops the bioRIA customer facing team, performance management, talent management, training and career development incl KPIs and tracking tools
· Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
· Academic degree or equivalent
· 8-10 years of pharmaceutical/healthcare sales experience (incl. Sweden). Proven and sustained track record of reaching sales goals
· Proven leadership- and coaching skills; >3 years of prior sales management experience
· Excellent knowledge in English language
· Experience & understanding of biologic products patient access routes & market structures
· Requires a command of highly scientific and technical subject matter
· Understanding of Health Economic data and how it translated to customer benefits
· Good negotiation, communication & presentation skills
· Segmentation & Targeting skills
· Cross functional work capability
· Budget management
· Strong drive for results, high work capacity, strong professional presence, strategic tactical agility & collaborative mindset
Welcome with your application no later than April 24, 2019.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
+46 (0) 706 99 47 80
+46 (0) 761 87 06 12