H&P Search & Interim is looking for a Nordic Brand Manager Respiratory Biologics to join the RIA (Respiratory) Business Unit at AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business focusing on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. As a part of AstraZeneca, the Nordic-Baltic Marketing company working to ensure that our innovative products reach the patients that can benefit from it. We work in close collaboration with healthcare in all countries to build success for our medicines and value for our customers.
The Role as Nordic Brand Manager
As Nordic Brand Manager RIA Biologics you will contribute to AstraZeneca’s respiratory business, one of AstraZeneca’s key platforms. In Business Unit Respiratory we are committed to put patients first, deliver innovative health solutions and ensure a high medical value for Nordic patients. The Brand Manager could be located in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden.
Key Accountabilities as Nordic Brand Manager
- Lead/Support the Brand planning process in collaboration with cross-functional colleagues & teams,
- Build a Nordic high level operational plan, design concepts and activities and develop a multichannel approach to ensure effective implementation of strategies, including digital strategies
- Ensure strategic focus is kept going from Brand strategy plans to Brand operational plans and local plans
- Develop Nordic marketing material based on Global campaigns and specific Nordic brand strategies in cooperation with external agencies to deliver relevant communication tools and ensure sign-off of Nordic master material/digital content
- Drive patient support projects & initiatives based on strategies for the brands,
- Generate market insight together with local implementation teams (LIT),
- Manage relationships with Scientific leaders in collaboration with the respective teams Medical, Public Affairs and Sales
- Drive and execute implementation of the Brand plan activities and brand KPI: s through the local implementation team
- Assure tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
- Manage marketing budget at Nordic level
In order to succeed in this role you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing/Finance/Science or Pharmacy
- Robust pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Experience of Leading cross functional Launch/Brand teams, responsible for new molecules/indications
- Proven strong sense for planning and execution, result oriented
- Good knowledge in Nordic market ethical rules& health care systems, pricing and reimbursement
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – fluent written and spoken English as well as any of the Nordic languages
- Proven track record of project leading & innovative channel capabilities
- Experience from multicultural business environment
- Experience from Specialty Care areas such as respiratory, MS, Rheumatology, gastroenterology, oncology and hematology
For more information about the position please contact: Leif Olsson, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 699 47 80, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Torbjörn Ströberg, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 377 87 74, e-mail: email@example.com. Welcome with your application no later than November 16, 2018. Interviews will be held ongoing during the application period.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised. For more information, please visit AstraZeneca.com