H&P Search & Interim is looking for a Nordic Franchise Lead Hematology toAstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business focusing on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high performing teams. The Nordic Franchise Lead Hematology could be located in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden.
The role as Nordic Franchise Lead Hematology
As Nordic Franchise Lead Hematology you are a key player in the Oncology Business unit, one of AstraZeneca’s key growth platforms. Hematology is a new franchise and your first mission is to start building your own team. You will act as one of the key members of the Business Unit management team, in order to plan and execute the Unit’s performance. This includes influencing and shaping the Global/European strategies and deliverables according to Nordic needs as well as leading and coordinating the Launch/Brand Plan Process, including adjustment and localization of the Global portfolio strategy to Nordic Brand plans. Furthermore, you will lead the work with development of hematology portfolio strategy and Nordic operating plan as well as the Cross-functional Nordic Franchise Team.
Key Accountabilities as Nordic Franchise Lead Hematology
- Supervise and supports prioritization and delegation of tasks to your Nordic Franchise team,
- Drive performance by managing the operational daily activities via the Brand Manager team and in close collaboration with cross-functional colleagues and teams,
- Secure insight driven strategies and aligned execution and minimize local adaptation need,
- Detailing and developing the marketing mix from the high-level to final local plans
- Ensure continuous focus on excellence and innovation,
- Manage A&P at Nordic level,
- Ensur organizational effectiveness and foster an environment of Nordic synergies and best practice sharing and learning and ensure quality,
- Coordinate campaign development and align key messages across Nordic markets,
- Manage content creation process for promotion materials and events by securing strategic consistency across brand approaches and capturing synergies across Nordic markets,
- Manage and develop ad agency work (including digital production and maintenance) and ensure that good quality assurance measures are in place,
- Manage the local external communication stakeholders such as PR agencies,
- Coordinate Nordic Brand and Campaign trainings,
- Contribute to the development of local value propositions and value stories,
- Continuously seeking for simplification and operational efficiencies,
- Line management and development of Brand Managers/Lead,
- Assure tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards in each of the Nordic countries
In order to succeed in this role you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing/Finance/Science or Pharmacy
- Several years of pharma marketing and/or sales experience, preferably from the hematology area
- Good knowledge in Nordic market ethical rules& health care systems
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – fluent written and spoken English as well as any of the Nordic languages
- Proven strong sense for planning and execution accompanied by previous management experience and high people development skills
- Experience from multicultural business environment
- MBA or equivalent
For more information about the position please contact: Leif Olsson, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 699 47 80, e-mail: email@example.com Torbjörn Ströberg, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 377 87 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application no later than November 16, 2018. Interviews will be held on ongoing basis.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised. For more information, please visit AstraZeneca.com