H&P Search & Interim is looking for the following two (2) Nordic Brand Managers to join the Oncology business unit at AstraZeneca:
- Brand Manager Lung cancer
- Brand Manager WoMen´s cancer
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business focusing on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The Nordic-Baltic (NOBA) Marketing Company employs around 450 people across 7 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and thus improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high performing teams. The Brand Managers could be located in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden.
The Role as Nordic Brand Manager
As Nordic Brand Manager you will contribute to AstraZeneca’s oncology business, one of AstraZeneca’s key growth platforms. In the Business Unit Oncology we are committed to put patients first, deliver innovative health solutions and ensure a high medical value for Nordic patients.
Key Accountabilities as Nordic Brand Manager
- Lead/Support the Brand planning process in collaboration with cross-functional colleagues & teams,
- Develop a multichannel approach to ensure effective implementation of strategies,
- Develop Nordic marketing material based on Global campaigns and specific Nordic brand strategies in cooperation with external agencies to deliver relevant communication tools,
- Drive patient support projects & initiatives based on strategies for the brands,
- Generate market insight together with local implementation teams,
- Deliver internal brand- & campaign trainings in cooperation with sales- & marketing team,
- Drive and executes local brand activities, designing idea concepts and activitiestogetherwith local implementation teams
In order to succeed in this role you have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing/Finance/Science or Pharmacy
- Several years of pharma marketing and/or sales experience, preferably from the Oncology area and in any of the respective focus tumor types: lung cancer or Head & Neck cancer, breast, ovarian, bladder, pancreatic or prostate cancer
- Experience of Leading cross functional Launch teams, responsible for new molecules/indications with a companion diagnostic approach
- Proven strong sense for planning and execution accompanied by high leadership skills
- Good knowledge in Nordic market ethical rules& health care systems
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – fluent written and spoken English as well as any of the Nordic languages
- Proven track record of project leading & innovative channel capabilities
- Experience from multicultural business environment
For more information about the position please contact: Leif Olsson, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 699 47 80, e-mail: email@example.com or Torbjörn Ströberg, Recruitment Consultant, phone: +46 70 377 87 74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application no later than November 16, 2018. Interviews will be held ongoing during the application period.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised. For more information, please visit AstraZeneca.com