Are you a passionate junior product manager who would like to learn and develop even further within product management, and who would like to be part of a high-performing team and make a true difference to people living with haemophilia?
In just a few years, Sobi has built up a strong leadership position in the haemophilia market in the Nordic countries with our two key brands, Elocta and Alprolix. By being a true partner who offers value-driven solutions to our key stakeholders, it is our ambition to stay in front of competition by offering outstanding customer solutions.
Based on customer insights and in co-operation with HQ, the Nordic Product Manager will work closely together with rest of the cross functional team to deliver high quality, value adding support to the market and also to some extent support the team with some administrative work tasks e.g. Veeva vault. This person will also focus on digital projects e.g omni channel including webpages. The other product managers in the team will act as mentors, to allow future growth and development in the team and at Sobi.
The Nordic Product Manager plays an important cross functional role to develop the presence and recognition of Sobi as a preferred partner within the Nordic haemophilia community.
In addition, the Nordic Product Manager helps develop and manage relationships with key customers and stakeholders. He/she will also initiate and support defined marketing projects across the Nordic territory.
The Nordic Product Manager will report to the Business Unit Director, Haematology and will be working closely in a wider cross functional team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Contribute to the commercialization planning process to define and deliver the overall commercial strategy, ensuring that local customer needs and market requirements are included in the development of Sobi global strategy.
- Develop strong external and internal relationships and acknowledgement for Sobi and our haematology brands.
- Identify and assess market challenges and opportunities and decide on tactics in collaboration with the team in order to maximize the business opportunity.
- Work with KAMs to lead and organize Haemophilia engagement and involvement in Nordic events and initiatives.
- Work in tight collaboration to manage and support projects from HQ to ensure alignment, mainly focusing on digital initiatives.
- Act support when it comes to administrative tasks, such as Veeva vault
- Academic commercial, medical or paramedical education. LIF exam
- Specialty medicine product management experience for minimum 1 years, with demonstrable success (or similar position)
- Documented track record in successful product management, or field-based product management
- Knowledge of the local health care systems and decision-making processes (min. Sweden). Life-cycle management experience in a highly competitive market.
- Key Account Management – working in a cross functional team to manage key accounts
- Rare disease experiences an advantage
- Sales/ Key account management experience an advantage
- Job experience from beyond Sweden an advantage (Nordics)
- Computer skills (In-Design, PPT, Excel, Word/ MS TEAMs)
- Digital marketing experience, omni channel experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written communication
- EFPIA code and local pharma code
- Health Care Compliance (pharma code in Sweden/ Nordics)
- Self-starter, positive and creative thinker
- Team player
- Demonstrates business acumen, i.e. identifies market changes and seizes opportunities
- Supportive, with a high-level of responsibility
- Role model for others in line with the Sobi values
- Strong digital knowledge
- Fluent in one Scandinavian language + written and spoken English
- Several Nordic languages an advantage
- Knowledge of Nordic cultures, similarities, and differences
- Constructive teamwork – co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience, and information; supports others in the pursuit of the team goals
- Initiative & Responsibility – acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Networking – Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic approach – uses a methodological and systematic approach; planning, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Influence – makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Location: This role will be office based, with a possibility to work from home sometimes. Position is ideally based in Stockholm, Sweden but other possibilities exist for the ideal candidate.
- Reporting to: Business Unit Director Haematology, Nordic & Baltic countries
- Travel: Yes, candidates need to be flexible to travel to customer and business meetings on a regular basis and support Sobi activities at National & International conferences.
- Job type: Permanent full-time employment
How to apply
If this sounds attractive and suitable, please do not hesitate to contact one of us
- Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
- Nina Fredriksson, email@example.com, +46 73 243 87 02
for more info or apply directly via the button below.