Are you looking for a new professional challenge in which you can grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference for patients? Then join our team as a Medical Science Liaison.
In this position you will contribute to increased awareness and to better treatment by discussing results of high-quality trials by building and maintaining trustworthy scientific and medical relations with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). You will be the face of Boehringer Ingelheim to high-level scientific professionals where you will engage in scientific discussions and idea exchange, where an ultimate goal is to ensure that the right patients are treated optimally with a focus on new scientific approaches.
Within the company you will support different teams (Medical team, Marketing, Field Force, Key Account Managers, Market Access and more) but the most important interactions will take place with the national/regional scientific/medical community.
In this role you will interact with scientific experts mainly in Göteborg and Skåne region. Therefore, ideally your place of residence is in Göteborg or Skåne region.
You will have the opportunity to travel quite frequently while reporting directly to the Medical Team Lead CRM in Sweden.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Act as a Health Care Professionals (HCPs) scientific resource and go-to-person for scientific queries and in-depth scientific information related to medications and indications within your area of expertise
- Generate and communicate scientific data; have a deep understanding of scientific and medical thinking, limitations, and opportunities
- Support Clinical Operations in protocol review, feasibility, investigator meetings and trainings
- Support Internal Medical Teams, Field force, Key Account Managers, Marketing and Market access
- Develop and maintain network and interact with HCPs and authorities
- Document insights from interactions with stakeholders and co-create actionable strategies based on them
- Identify need for registries, epidemiological studies, non-trial activities and other medical/scientific projects
- Expect to spend around 70% of your time on external activities.
What you should bring to the team:
- Ideally you are a Medical Doctor or have a PhD in Medical Sciences
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in life science within the Cardio/Metabolic area is a must
- Experience in a similar position/ within the field of CardioRenalMetabolism is an advantage
- A cardiometabolic network in the hospital/ academic sector
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to share scientific content and context to multiple audiences – both orally and in writing
- Analytic, innovative, with can-do attitude who works with passion
- Outgoing personality, team-player with good peer relationship skills
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language
- Knowledge of clinical trial design/ process and of the National Health Care System
- You have cross functional collaboration skills with a good skillset in the digital field
- You feel that spreading awareness around a specific disease really makes the difference in patients’ lives and you are not afraid to let others know!
- You are open to digital transformation and you have a valid driving license and are passionate about a field-based role.
What benefits will we offer you?
Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and training programs
- Good balance between work and free time (Mix of working from home within the respective country / office as well as flexible working hours)
- Competitive salary package and benefits (e.g., Access to Fitness activities and private healthcare insurance)
- A fun, diverse, and multicultural working environment.
How to apply
Does this position sound good? Don’t hesitate to apply! Upload your resume and motivation letter in English by cklicking the apply button below.
You may also contact either of us for more information before applying.
H&P Search & Interim
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, tel 070-217 9879
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0703-774 778
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what we do for a long time. Our People are the beating heart of our business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of our sustainable development agenda.
We are working to deliver across our six impact areas, drawing on our unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.” Sustainable Development – For Generations” incorporates initiatives that we have been driving forward for many years.
Our work in these areas guarantee our commitment to our three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and More Potential.
Boehringer Ingelheim culture is closely linked to the principles of AAI – Agility, Accountability, and Intrapreneurship. In Sweden it is also strengthened by the local cultural value initiatives of BILiV. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Diversity & Inclusion
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.