The Department of Medicine, Solna, is one of the largest departments at Karolinska Institutet. The department consists of several units that are separated into different research groups. The core activities of the department are research, doctoral education and undergraduate education for medical and biomedical students. The research has three main profiles: allergy, cardiovascular medicine and inflammatory diseases.
The Karolinska Institute and the Karolinska University Hospital seek a clinical data scientist for their common initiative ”Karolinska Translational Dermatology” (KTD).
The new center aims at classifying dermatological diseases in a new, accurate and molecular way. The KTD is located at the KI campus Solna and is newly founded by a young and motivated interdisciplinary team of clinician scientists and a project manager and study nurse. It will create a cohort of 3000 patients with skin diseases followed up over a period of 3 years using a systems medicine approach.
Tasks of the clinical data scientist will be
1) to create a data organisation platform of clinical information, image data and multiple OMICS for the KTD
2) to program clinical registries and case report forms according to good clinical practice standards, and
3) to perform power calculations and statistical analysis of clinical trials designed within the KTD.
University degree within mathematics/statistics/programming.
- Good knowledge in bioinformatics
- Good knowledge in mathematics
- Good knowledge in programming for clinical trials
- English oral/written
The position is for a period of two years.
The position is based at Karolinska Institute, Solna, Stockholm.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting, apply directly or contact us for more information:
Torbjörn Ströberg email@example.com
Catharina Bergold firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!