Do you have outstanding experience in the market access field of pricing and reimbursement applications as well as negotiations with authorities and regions and want to work for a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the company for you!
As part of AstraZeneca, the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries with offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaborations and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
The National Market Access Manager Oncology is accountable for utilizing external insights to develop national access and pricing strategies for the Oncology Therapy Area. The National Market Access Manager leads the development of the TLV submission strategy and ensures successful execution of the submission to deliver a positive recommendation. The National Market Access Manager is a key member of the Franchise Team and ensures robust integration and execution of the payer value proposition through the cross-functional team.
This role reports to the GAMA Head, Sweden and is located in the Södertälje office.
- Develop national access strategy including pricing and negotiation strategy for TA
- Lead development of TLV submission strategy and work with cross-functional team to develop submission file
- Lead development of value proposition and define key policy shaping goals to support national access strategy and work with local cross-functional team to ensure implementation of plan
- Develop negotiation strategy and ensure integration into overall national access strategic plan
- Develop Budget Impact Models for implementation by Regional Access Team
- Maintain &/or optimize existing pricing and reimbursement for portfolio including contract renewals
- Robust understanding of external environment insights – competition, environmental trends
- Work with SKL Horizon Scanning
- LIF membership as relevant
- Develop strategies and implement plans to support national guideline recommendations (National Board of H&W, SKR)
- Key member of Franchise Team
At AstraZeneca, we’re driven by innovation and our commitment to make a real-life difference in patients’ lives. That difference starts with you!
- Robust HTA experience and good understanding of health economics
- Strong understanding of Sweden market access, pricing and healthcare process
- Strategic thinking – able to consider both long term and short term
- Solid scientific understanding
- Good communication & ability to collaborate effectively accross functions
- Entrepreneurial approach to problem solving/innovative in developing creative solutions
- Project leadership skills
- Able to synthesize insights to formulate strategies
- Pharmaceutical experience in primary care
- High performer and results oriented with proven results
- Proven ability interacting with and influencing stakeholders
- Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as Sales, Marketing, Medical or Health Economics
- Experience in Oncology therapy area
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together, to make the impossible a reality!
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant!
Apply to us:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 699 47 80 or Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)76 187 06 12.
We look forward to your application no later than December 7.