Are you looking for a challenging role that will help you grow and develop, while simultaneously, growing in a meaningful job where you will contribute to improve health and quality of life for many people? Then join the fun, energetic and highly result driven Boehringer Ingelheim team that strives towards creating a valuable and impactful experience for our customers!
About the role
As Sales Manager Mid-North Sweden you will lead and coach a team of Territory Managers (primary care) in the Human Pharma business sector. With your leadership, coaching and business management skills, you will continually motivate and coach your team to exceed all client expectations and achieve all sales targets.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you as you will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
As Sales Manager Mid-North Sweden you will have the flexibility to work from your home-office or the Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) office in Stockholm, while reporting directly to the Head of Sales Sweden.
· Ensure the team understands the market and develops respective activities including a balanced promotion of BI products
· Drive the flawless definition and execution of the team sales account plans aligned/based on the local activity/expert engagement plan
· Ensure cross functional coordination and collaboration to implement integrated customer journeys according to customer preferences
· Drive the go to market strategy in your team and ensure multichannel interactions with customers
· Monitor the market in the entrusted geographic area
· Cultivate strategic partnerships with customers/accounts.
What you should bring to the team:
· Ability to provide inspirational leadership to a high performing creative sales team
· At least 3 – 4 years of leadership experience and 4 – 5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical sector is preferred
· Able to develop the sales region on a strategic level
· Proactive driver of digital approaches
· Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
· Fluent in Swedish and excellent command of the English language
· Innovative mind-set: you come up with innovative ideas to respond to different market challenges and / or client needs
· Lastly, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Science or similar.
How to apply?
Does this sound like you? Then apply directly or contact us for more information:
Johan Walde, email@example.com or
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!
About Boehringer Ingelheim
“At Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family-owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.”
Diversity & Inclusion
“At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.”
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
“This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/.”