Market Access Manager Denmark
Do you have experience in the different aspects of Market Access? Then AstraZeneca might be of interest to you!
As part of AstraZeneca the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
We are now seeking an experienced Market Access Manager to join our team of 5 people in Denmark. In this role you are responsible for developing and implementing the Market Access and reimbursement strategies across our portfolio to ensure our medicines can continue to have the biggest possible impact on improving health.
As Market Access Manager, you will develop and implement reimbursement and access strategies for both our primary and specialist products. Based on your insight you are responsible for developing and implementing national Market Access plans to support R&I, CVRM and Oncology therapy areas. You will use your negotiation skills to ease access to our products.
What you will do
- Develop access strategies per brand and establish cross functional teams to build the reimbursement case
- Negotiate with authorities and implement Innovative Value Strategies
- Participate in internal teams and support our Governmental Affairs activities
- Prepare and submit local tenders
- Lead the hospital access processes together with our Regional Market Access Manager
- Participates in internal networks across the Nordics with the aim of sharing best practices
- Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements as well as internal standards
In order to succeed, you have
We are looking for an individual with an academic degree within health economics, pharmacy, business economics or equivalent. Ideally with experience from similar kind of role in the pharma industry from pharmaceutical or other industry/or within public or private health care system
- Strategic and analytical capabilities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with Health Economics and/or reimbursement submissions
- Strong understanding of the external pharma environment in Denmark
- Proven understanding of the principles of tendering processes, HTA and health economics
- Excellent collaborator
- Good ability to create internal and external relations and ability to work cross-functional
- Experience from working with our customers
- Good understanding of how the pharmaceutical business works
- Excellent knowledge in English and local language
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial – finding those moments and recognizing their potential.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
You are welcome to contact either one of us to learn more, or apply no later than April 30.
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)70 699 47 80 or Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, m: +46 (0)70 217 98 79 or Johan Walde, email@example.com, m: +46 (0)76 187 06 12