Do you want to support and promote patient safety?
Do you want to support new business opportunities and strengthening existing relationships?
Do you want to contribute to the development of the engagement strategy for customers?
Then maybe you are what we are looking for as Consultant as:
Mandarin Speaking Customer Engagement Specialist
H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a Consultants for 16 months assignment as Mandarin Speaking Customer Engagement Specialist at Uppsala Monitoring Centre (UMC). You will be employed by H&P Search & Interim and you will be working at the UMC facilities in Uppsala. The assignment may be prolonged or a future employment at UMC is also possible.
• Required to contribute to sales opportunities, as well as building and maintain fruitful customer relations.
· Support and coordinate UMC activities for the products offered in collaboration with required UMC staff.
· Organize customer-related activities as required.
· Enable customers to see you as a partner rather than a vendor by acting as a resource, e.g. by sharing networks and contacts with customers, directing them to related areas of business, understanding their motivations and their situations regarding clinical trials and drug safety.
· Support the license coordination team with the renewal process for customers as required.
· Be a positive contributor to the department climate, collaboration and development.
· Support all other work topics that may appear in the framework of the team’s responsibility.
· Assist license coordination team with complex customer questions.
· Support department projects by providing analytical as well as clerical skills.
· Support and Coordinate activities for UMC products by acting as a link between customers and internal decisionmakers.
· Responsible to support sales and engagement activities.
· First line contact for new sales enquires, actively prospects and leverages potential new business opportunities.
· Support in the development and implementation of customer / product strategies.
· Identifies and responds to customers’ needs in order to secure business.
· Leverages support from UMC functions to ensure sales / conversion success.
· Register relevant customer information in internal systems to assist sales process.
· Support projects by entering data/sharing tasks etc.
• B.Sc. in Economics or Natural Sciences such as Pharmacist, Chemist, Biologist or Civ Ing.
• Experience working with sales/support and working with contracts & agreements.
· Experience working in projects and collaborating with clients/partners and/or cross-functional.
· Good understanding of MS Office, CRM systems, Business systems and various software systems.
Who are you?
We are looking for individuals who can make a difference in Customer Engagement, candidates who are highly motivated and brings a lot of enthusiasm and energy to work. You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, viewing tasks with a systematic approach. You also possess strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills. You are a team player who thinks it is important to share your ideas and experiences with your colleagues to develop the company and its business. You inspire others through your dedication and passion for your work.
Mandarin is mandatory as well as English.
If this position is of interest to you, please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Torbjörn Ströberg Catharina Bergold
Partner Recruitment & Staffing Manager
+46 (0) 703 778 774 +46 (0) 702 179 879