Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with the Nordic main office in Stockholm.
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) Lead, will be responsible for a broad range of Market Access matters in relation to all Nordic countries. The HEOR Lead will primarily work with the Market Access Directors in the Nordic countries to develop the health economic analyses, value demonstration arguments and reimbursement dossiers, additionally the role will also support the team in pricing and tenders. The Nordic Market Access team is located in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. As a HEOR Lead you will also work closely together with other functions within the company, and spend time interacting with key external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers, clinical experts).
The job requirements may be summarized as (detailed work tasks are specified below):
- Reporting to the Head of Market Access, the HEOR Lead will work to ensure that health economic analysis and reimbursement dossiers fulfill the requirements of authorities in order to obtain and maintain market access for company’s product portfolio in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
- Will perform tasks related to health economics, pricing and reimbursement across therapeutic areas, in particular:
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact analysis
- Value story and tool development
- Reimbursement dossier preparation
- Study design and data collection
- Real World Evidence generation
- May manage cross-functional teams and work groups. Be part of Brand Teams and cross-functional infield teams, where relevant
- Will work closely with Market Access, Medical, Commercial and other Nordic colleagues, external consultants, international HQ and other affiliates.
Detailed work tasks
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Develops cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, and other health economic models
- Develops reimbursement dossiers for national payers across the region
- Communicates cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses to national and/or regional/local stakeholders
- Develops and communicates value stories, value messages and value tools to external and internal audiences
- Understands and utilizes medical and epidemiological information to prepare supportive documents for negotiations with various stakeholders in the reimbursement, pricing and budget processes
- Assesses and plan outcomes research and health economics studies and data collections projects
Ideally, the successful applicant should have:
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in Economics, Health Economics, Business
- studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant topic
- Robust Experience from health economics work (in the industry or consultancy),
- Experience from working across the Nordic countries
- A good understanding of the reimbursement systems in the Nordic countries
- An analytical mindset
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Experience in Oncology survival modelling
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities
- Strong teamwork and facilitation – effective at being a member of teams. Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships and build alliances among MA and payer stakeholders
- Delivery – gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependant issues
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Driven – self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects and processes to address issues.
The role will require some travelling; primarily within Nordics (our estimate: 1 day every 2 weeks), and occasionally to Europe.
The role can be based anywhere within the Nordic area since the company has a flexible working policy. However, some presence is occasionally required at the office in Stockholm.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply directly today or contact us for more information:
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, tel 070-2179879
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 076-187 06 12
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, tel 070-699 47 80