Field Medical Advisor (FMA) is responsible for the provision of expert clinical and scientific information to external customers and for the management of collaborative relationships with national and regional opinion leaders to ensure alignment of professional opinion, particularly in areas of emerging science and forthcoming product developments. The FMA is focused on all Nordic countries based on the company prioritization and is part of all relevant Nordic brand teams. Additionally, the FMA will provide oversight and local management of relationships with investigators undertaking studies under the remit of International Medical Affairs and provide support to the national business units to provide clinical insight, technical expertise and scientific training to staff.
1) Medical and Scientific Information
- Local representative of global aesthetics medical affairs activities
- Provides in-depth clinical and scientific information relating to company’s products to internal staff and, on demand, to external customers.
- Maintains an understanding of company’s products and relevant therapeutics across portfolio
- Supports the Regulatory Affairs department in the provision of Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance
2) Opinion Leaders
- Responsible for the management of collaborative relationships with national and local opinion leaders to ensure alignment of clinical and scientific opinion and company’s strategy.
- Organises advisory boards and scientific round table meetings with specialists.
- Attends relevant scientific congresses to meet with opinion leaders, observe podium presentations and maintain in-depth understanding of scientific and therapeutic advances.
3) Study Support
- Responsible for screening of investigator led study proposals and managing requests in line with company’s SOPs.
- Maintains understanding of International, EU and national legal, regulatory, ethical requirements for the conduct of clinical research.
- Provides support to national investigators participating in company’s sponsored studies as appropriate.
4) Business Unit Support
- Provides scientific support and assistance to country management, as required, to support business needs
- Assists in internal and external training events
- Advises speakers for congresses, symposia and other events to spread and enhance scientific knowledge
- Supports creation and delivery of scientific training and materials
- Doctors, opinion leaders and other relevant Healthcare Professionals
- Therapy area Country business teams
- International and regional Medical Affairs team
- National Pricing and Reimbursement team
- National regulatory Affairs, R&D finance, legal, HR
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
- Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, or Scientist with a PhD qualification
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry essential within Medical Affairs (3-5 years)
- Able to understand the clinical and scientific aspects of company’s therapeutic areas
- Experience and expertise in healthcare compliance
- Excellent command of local language(s) and English
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (40-50% field days)
HOW TO APPLY
If you find this interesting, please apply by uploading your CV or contact any of us in order to know more:
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim:
Torbjörn Ströberg Catharina Bergold
Partner Recruitment & Staffing Manager
+46 (0) 703 778 774 +46 (0) 702 179 879