With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
In order to strengthen the
Market Access Department in the Nordics, CSL Behring in collaboration with H&P Search & Interim are currently recruiting for a
Tender & Contract Manager
to be located in Danderyd (Stockholm) Sweden.
The position holder is part of the Market Access Team with primary responsibilities for management and coordination of tender submissions throughout the Nordic region. Monitors the Nordic tender environment with regards both to legislation and competitor activities. Contribute to the company tender strategy in the Nordics.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for coordination of tenders, tender price meetings and tender submission throughout the Nordic region (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland).
- Liaise with sales and general management and seek approval for tender participation and price approval.
- Following up the tender process until binding deal is signed.
- Responsible for monitoring the tender environment.
- Keep up to date with competitor prices, upcoming tenders etc.
- Perform market analysis to predict sales volumes and market shares.
- Prepare tender plans for key tender products to facilitate pre-tender activities for KAMs and country plans.
- Prepare price recommendations for new and prolonged tenders.
- Inform and liase with sales force and marketing with regards to tender related information, e.g. outcomes and current issues.
- Be up to date with regards to the the legal environment (LoU and similar) in the Nordic region.
- Represent the company in tender questions, e.g. LIF-meetings. Coordinate contacts with law firm(s).
- Responsible for sales contract management, including coordination and negotiation of prolongation of tender contracts.
Position Qualifications and Experience Profile:
- Economic University Degree / Degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualification profile
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in public tenders and/or price and reimbursement issues.
- Experience of working in a cross-Nordic environment with understanding of the different legal requirements.
- Experience in working in the pharmaceutical/biotechnolgy industry.
- Bilingual (Swedish, English)
- Understanding of other Nordic languages is an advantage.
- Being well-versed in Microsoft Office products (being proficient in MS Excel is a must) and knowledge of information systems and tools is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships both inside and outside the company.
- Project coordination abilities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the ”Ansök” button. For more info please contact:
Johan Walde, email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12 or
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 217 98 79