In order to help strengthening the analysis capabilities of the Nordic Finance Team, we are currently supporting CSL Behring in finding the right candidate to fill the new role as Nordic Tender & Business Analyst, to be located in Danderyd (Stockholm), Sweden and reporting to Head of Finance Nordic Region.
Purpose of the role
The position holder is a member of the Nordic Finance function and is responsible for providing accurate business data needed for the work with tenders and sales reporting. Establishes and maintains related IT-systems/applications. Responsible contact partner and lead for system projects such as interfaces with 3PLs, FBK and Qlik improvements. Responsible for training of end users in these systems.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Local Application Data Administrator
- Be the local contact and validation person for global systems, eg FBK
- Lead for working with Business Operations to manage 3rd Party data integration, eg 3PL
- Key Performance Indicators – monitoring, both business and internal efficiency related.
- Share trends/patterns with the Business to adjust and improve application data management usage.
Support increased system utilization
- Recommends adjustments to operating guidelines and system related processes as necessary to get efficiencies and improve key performance indicators
- Supports digitalization initiatives.
Provide Business Support
- Provide comprehensive overview of tender landscape, i e data collection and monitoring of competitor bids.
- Provide ASP forecasts and competitor pricing trends.
- Provide Sales reporting
Provide User support
- Supports and perform local training of new users in FBK/Qlik
- Provide follow-up coaching for individuals who require additional support-
- Support Finance/Tender initiatives
- Participate in global/EU and/or local Nordic finance or tender related projects/tasks
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree and / or equivalent business experience/ knowledge in related fields
- 2-3 years relevant experience within computer/application/systems
- Preferably worked in a finance/tender environment
- Strategic competencies: functional technical skills, technical learning, problem solving
- Operational competencies: priority setting, organizing, planning, time management, informing, process management
- Courage: standing alone
- Energy and drive competencies: perseverance
- Organizational competencies: presentation skills, written communication
- Interpersonal competencies: customer focus, peer relationships
- Technical competencies: Computer / application skills
The job requires interaction with international teams. Consequently, well-developed inter-personal skills are essential as is the ability to work in English. Good working knowledge in Swedish or another Nordic languages is a clear advantage.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your online application by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. For more info please contact:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, +46 706 99 47 80
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org , +46 702 217 98 79
Welcome with your application!
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!