This role brings the opportunity to join our Swedish commercial oncology team, be responsible for sales and marketing of our largest hematology brands and launch new treatments that can improve the life of hematology patients.
In cooperation with Novartis, H&P Search & Interim is now recruiting a Disease Area Manager within hematology, a field-based position which includes responsibilities in both sales and marketing. You will be part of the Swedish commercial oncology team, the Nordic hematology team and reporting to the Oncology Commercial Head in Sweden. Preferably you live in Stockholm or Mid/North of Sweden. For the perfect candidate, other places of residence could be considered.
- Accountable for achieving own and team’s agreed sales, productivity, and performance targets.
- Creates and executes business plans to drive achievement.
- Responsibility for brands’ strategic and tactical planning in line with company strategy.
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate scientific and economic topics.
- Works independently to maintain existing clients and to develop new business opportunities.
- Using an omni-channel approach and finding new ways how to communicate with customers.
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Manages relationships with key accounts’ decision makers, medical experts, patient associations, and colleagues across business functions.
- Gathers and is updated on required information and market data.
- Ensures Excellency in Customer Satisfaction and Customer Services.
- Development of patient and customer centric programs.
- Operates within Novartis compliance, policies, and procedures.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Sales and marketing experience from Pharma/Healthcare industry
- University degree in science and/or business
- Digital & Technology Savviness
- Swedish – native level, English – proficient
- Ability to work with high level of cross-functional collaboration
- Strong customer focus
- Hematology experience would be a plus
What you’ll receive
Competitive salary, annual bonus, company car, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities and employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous, and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
How to apply
Does this sound like an exciting challenge that you would like to be part of and contribute to? Please upload your resume and personal letter in English by clicking the button. You may also contact either of us for additional information before applying:
H&P Search & Interim
Nina Fredriksson, email@example.com, 0732-438702
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org 0706-994780