Uppsala Monitoring Centre (UMC) is an independent non-profit foundation and centre for medicine safety and scientific research. Our vision is a world where all patients and health professionals make wise therapeutic decisions in their use of medicines. Our mission is to support and promote patient safety through effective global pharmacovigilance practice. UMC explores the benefits and risks of medicines to help minimise harm to patients, and offers products and services used by health authorities and life-science companies. For 40 years, UMC has provided scientific leadership and operational support to the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring.
Do you want to support and promote patient safety?
Do you want to support new business opportunities and strengthening existing relationships?
Do you want to contribute to the development of the engagement strategy for customers?
Then maybe you are the one we are looking for as a Consultant as:
Mandarin Speaking Customer Engagement Specialist
H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a Consultant for an 15 months assignment as Mandarin Speaking Customer Engagement Specialist at Uppsala Monitoring Centre (UMC). You will be employed by H&P Search & Interim and you will be working at the UMC facilities in Uppsala.
• Required to contribute to sales opportunities, as well as building and maintain fruitful customer relations.
· Support and coordinate UMC activities for the products offered in collaboration with required UMC staff.
· Organize customer-related activities as required.
· Enable customers to see you as a partner rather than a vendor by acting as a resource, e.g. by sharing networks and contacts with customers, directing them to related areas of business, understanding their motivations and their situations regarding clinical trials and drug safety.
· Support the license coordination team with the renewal process for customers as required.
· Be a positive contributor to the department climate, collaboration and development.
· Support all other work topics that may appear in the framework of the team’s responsibility
· Assist license coordination team with complex customer questions
· Support department projects by providing analytical as well as clerical skills
· Support and coordinate UMC activities for Vigibase products by acting as a link between customers and internal decisionmakers.
· Responsible to support sales and engagement activities.
· First line contact for new sales enquires, actively prospects and leverages potential new business opportunities
· Support in the development and implementation of customer / product strategies.
· Identifies and responds to customers’ needs in order to secure business
· Leverages support from UMC functions to ensure sales / conversion success
· Register relevant customer information in internal systems to assist sales process
· Support projects by entering data/sharing tasks etc.
• B.Sc. in Economics or Natural Sciences such as Pharmacist, Chemist, Biologist or Civ Ing.
• Experience working with sales/support and working with contracts & agreements
· Experience working in projects and collaborating with clients/partners and/or cross-functional
· Good understanding of MS Office, CRM systems, Business systems and various software systems
Who are you?
We are looking for an individual who can make a difference in Customer Engagement, someone who is highly motivated and brings a lot of enthusiasm and energy to work. You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, viewing tasks with a systematic approach. You also possess strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills. You are a team player who thinks it is important to share your ideas and experiences with your colleagues to develop the company and its business. You inspire others through your dedication and passion for your work. You are fluent in English and knowledge about languages like Korean, Russian, Portuguese is a merit.
Mandarin is mandatory as well as English.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, tel 0702-179 879
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0703-778 774