Medical Science Liaison Oncology
We are looking for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL), to join the Nordic Medical Affairs Team, referring to the Nordic Medical Affairs Manager. This role brings a fantastic opportunity to become a vital part of a company with huge growth potential and a very promising pipeline within oncology and a new orphan compound. We dedicate our work to improve the lives of cancer patients, by building close teamwork and partnerships with health care providers and by developing hard working teams collaborating closely and cross functionally.
We are a dedicated Nordic Medical Affairs Team currently consisting of two MSLs that represent Pierre Fabre Medical Affairs Department on the field.
Pierre Fabre Pharma Norden AB is a subsidiary owned 100% by Pierre Fabre Medicament SaS. Our Nordic head office is in Stockholm, and with employees also in Denmark, Finland and Norway.
Pierre Fabre in the Nordics provides therapeutic solutions to treat different types of cancer. We are now actively working with our portfolio of innovative oncology drugs. Our key therapeutic areas are metastatic melanoma, breast- and colorectal cancer.
To thrive and be successful in the role, you are a dedicated Medical Affairs professional with solid scientific competence and understanding.
You have an open and flexible approach and curious personality which makes you strong at adapting to fast changing situations and opportunities at work.
You work in a structured way to deliver high quality work.
You need to have excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English and local Nordic language.
As a person, you are a truly cooperative team player and humble to the revolving development in pharma business. The role covers all four Nordic countries and will require some travelling.
We are open to hiring in Sweden, Finland, or Denmark.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
• Develop and sustain long-term professional relationships with Thought Leaders (TLs) through innovative scientific and clinically relevant projects.
• Develop a deep knowledge and keep updated of the product, clinical studies and other relevant scientific activities in the different therapeutic areas.
• Exchange scientific information and gain insights with Health Care Providers (HCPs) and decision makers in a non-promotional scientific context.
• Be the Field link for Scientific projects, RWE projects and clinical trials initiated by clinical physicians or academic groups (investigator initiated interventional studies – IIIS)
• Provide Internal scientific support and training
• Perform all actions in an ethical and legally compliant manner and in accordance with the strategy developed by Pierre Fabre and to any country specific “Code of Conduct”
• Provide input to and implement the country medical plan and territory action plan
• Be truly collaborative in both external and internal relationships.
ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE
• Scientific degree in Life Sciences or a related area
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably within the relevant therapeutic area.
• Experience from Medical Affairs is meritorious.
• Ability to travel
• Driver’s license required – a company car follows the position.
Do you want to play an important role in an international, expanding and ambitious company? We can´t wait to hear from you.
In this recruitment we are working together with H&P Search & Interim, please notice that your application is forwarded to them.
If you have further questions to the position please contact:
Leif Olsson firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +46 706 99 47 80
Johan Walde email@example.com Mobile +46 761 87 06 12
Catharina Bergold firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +46 702 17 98 79
Welcome to apply as soon as possible, as we read applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
At Pierre Fabre, our story goes beyond being a commercial venture. Owned primarily by a government-recognized public-interest foundation we dedicate with great source of pride 86% of our dividends to humanitarian actions, with no financial return for the company. We believe our engagement and passion preserve our independence and keep our purpose alive. ”Every time we care for a single person, we make the whole world better”. With this phrase, Fabre Group sums up its purpose, thus testifying to the unique and absolute respect it accords to each human being.
At Pierre Fabre, we are fundamentally convinced that the variety of profiles, the plurality of identities and the diversity of sensitivities are fundamental sources of synergies, innovation, and creativity. Diversity and inclusion are even more necessary as we aim to address in a personalized way patients and consumers around the world whose needs are shaped by both genetic and cultural heritage. Diversity among our researchers, engineers, physicians, pharmacists, marketers and all our employees enable us to meet the challenge of increasingly personalized treatment and care on a global scale. https://www.pierrefabrepharma.se