In order to strengthen the Commercial Operations Team in the Nordics, we are currently supporting CSL Behring to find the right candidate to fill to new role as Nordic Franchise Lead – Hematology to be located in Danderyd (Stockholm), Sweden
Purpose of the role:
- Lead the Nordic Hematology franchise to commercial success in the Nordic Region.
- Deliver strong marketing and sales strategy for current and future hematology portfolio. Establish and drive local product strategies and plans to maximize the benefit to patients and customers.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead and inspire the cross-functional Therapeutic Area Team in the Nordic region
- Lead the strategic planning process for the Hematology portfolio
- Gain customer insights and develop impactful campaigns and projects based on customer needs and market environment
- Determine promotional marketing & channel mix
- Delivery of annual strategic brand plan with a detailed tactical /activity plan
- Seek new promotional and channel opportunities (innovation), like e.g. digital approaches
- Manage promotional budget & develop business cases for new opportunities & return on investments
- Identify and establish contacts with patient groups, health authorities and other related external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in internal EU Business teams and share best practices and business intelligence with the Therapeutic Area team in the Nordic Region.
- Participate in National and International Congresses and meetings in order to gain customer insights and improve therapeutic area knowledge
- Provide all the necessary support and material for successful tender management in cooperation with the Tender Manager.
- Execute requested training activities in order to enable the sales force to promote the products in line with the strategy.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Natural Science or/and Business Education
- Additional degree from a Scientific Discipline is of value
- Strong knowledge & experience in pharma marketing & sales
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams
- At least 5 years on a health-related function. Preferably in a leading Commercial role for a specialized pharmaceutical company.
- Experience from working with the Nordic countries is of value.
- Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. For more info please contact:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, +46 706 99 47 80
Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 732 43 87 02
Welcome with your application!
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!