Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company and also has a significant presence in consumer healthcare. Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 110 countries, with a direct commercial presence in 30 countries worldwide and 8 manufacturing facilities and 4 global R&D hubs in Paris-Saclay, France, Oxford, UK, Cambridge, USA and Shanghai, China . The Group has more than 5,700 employees worldwide with a world wide group sales of €2,6 Billion Ipsen strive for high ethical standards and to be a valued corporate citizen. In this work the organization has set up the ambition to be climate neutral by 2030.Our areas of expertise include oncology, neurosciences and rare diseases. In the Nordic and Baltic countries, we are represented since 2006 with a Nordic office in Kista Science Tower outside Stockholm. Today we are 85 employees in the Nordic and Baltic region who work with clinical research, marketing and sales of our products. We work mainly in the therapeutic areas of oncology, rare diseases and neuromuscular diseases.
In partnership with H&P Search & Interim, Ipsen is now recruiting a Junior Brand Manager to the successful oncology team.
As a Junior Brand Manager in Ipsen, you will be a part of the team that crafts the brands’ outward image and perception. You will work closely with experienced Brand Managers in the Oncology/Uro-oncology brand teams. You will contribute to help more patients reach their goals and expand treatment to eligible patients. As a Junior Brand Manager, you will be a vital part to the cross-functional team that is defining and executing on our brand strategies.
This role is an opportunity for a motivated person with sales experience. You are a person that is driving projects from the beginning to their successful implementation, that is scientifically driven to lead discussions with medical experts and want to work with brand management. The role combines project management, creation of marketing material, interaction with HCP´s and omnichannel engagement in a strong and successful team.
- Support cross-functional team to achieve the sales target by delivering strategies and tactics according to the product life cycle
- Lead planning and implementation of new business initiatives from idea generation to execution to impact patient’s life and physicians’ behaviors
- Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which is likely to affect the performance and potential of the products
- Develop and implement new patient and customer facing materials in collaboration with brand managers and KAM to ensure maximum impact of our brand messages
- Identify, develop, and implement new digital and/or educational solutions to accelerate patient journey in defined therapeutical areas
- Lead planning and implementation of national projects and meetings
- Holistic understanding to the healthcare system and its key players’ needs; understanding to patient journey specifics and challenges
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Experience of leading different projects in a matrix environment
- Proficient computer skills and experience in MS Office 365, digital savviness
- Driving license
- LIF certificate or equivalent
- Experience in digital marketing
Fast moving environment with possibility to have a great impact and influence.
We work with a can-do attitude in a friendly atmosphere and the company has been certified as Great Place To Work 2021.
Does this sound interesting? Is it you we might be looking for? Please welcome to contact:
Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 732 43 87 02
Johan Walde, email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 706 99 47 80