On behalf of our client GlaxoSmithKline we are now searching for the right person for the position as Business and Launch Manager Anemia and Nephrology –Office and Field Based – Sweden.
In this position, you will be responsible for preparing and executing the launch of a new medication within anemia and nephrology. The role has a broad scope both from a strategic and tactic perspective.
Location is flexible in Sweden, since this is a combined office and field-based role. In the long term you are expected to spend about half of your working time in the field and half with office-related tasks.
- Accountable for the full development of the operational plan as well as account plans, driving X-team activities in each account.
- Lead the patient journey mapping for CKD-anemia
- Coordinate & lead the launch plan and market research initiatives
- Support the understanding of evidence needs & gaps to secure regional access and uptake
- Accountable for own customers/stakeholders – mapping of and engagement to ensure strong personal network/relations
- Accountable for establishing, maintaining, and managing relations with key decision makers (EEs, etc) to ensure optimal access for GSK
- Gain customer insight to develop commercial opportunities accordingly. Understand payer and access environment and opportunities.
- Analyze the competitive activities & environment systematically to facilitate the company activities targeted at competition / competitiveness.
- Identify and anticipate payer/customer needs, constraints and requirements impacting GSK brands
- Ensure good understanding of and act on/shape external environment to ensure GSK/ViiV have good preparedness
- At launch – Sell nominated GSK brands to targeted key customers, using GSK selling model – through a range of approaches including 1:1 meeting, group meetings and different multi-channels.
- Responsible for selection and adopting global and cluster customer material and collaboration with the marketing specialist and coordinator for execution of the strategy.
- Responsible for driving innovating solutions to expand market, such as PSP, HCP/Nurse networks, etc.
- Manage forecast assumptions, supply accuracy and medicine distribution across wholesalers and hospitals under the BUH responsibility and in collaboration with the Finance team.
- University degree on relevant field (Science, Medical or Commercial) or equivalent
- Authorized Sales representative (LIF) and good understanding of the LIF rules of pharmaceutical promotion
- At least 5 years of marketing/sales experience and prior experience of engaging with customers
- Basic knowledge in health economics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Ability to drive priorities in collaboration with key stakeholders, and lead projects end to end with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of national & regional healthcare systems and the key influence points in these networks
How to apply:
If this sounds like a good fit with you, please apply here or get in touch with one of us for more information:
- Johan Walde: email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12
- Nina Fredriksson: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 243 87 02
- Leif Olsson: email@example.com, +46 70 699 47 80
Welcome with your application!
”At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands. With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.”
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK
“Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.”