Brand Manager Vaccines and Immune Therapies – Norway – Nordic Marketing Company (Nordics)
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, marketing and launches? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact and contribute in building the new Vaccines & Immune therapies (V&IT) Business Unit in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
As part of AstraZeneca the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with the health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
To achieve our ambitions, we are now expanding our team and seeking for an experienced Brand Manager within Vaccines and Immune therapies (V&IT) with placement in Norway.
In this role, you will join a newly established Business unit with focus on Vaccine and infectious diseases. Even more exciting, is that this role gives you a great opportunity to develop, advance your career ambitions and actively participate in building a new exciting portfolio! As we have a strong pipeline with several launches ahead, we are looking for someone that is eager to continue this journey at AstraZeneca.
What you’ll do
The Brand Manager is an important member of the cross-functional Nordic Vaccines and Immune therapies team, working in close collaboration with other Nordic Brand Managers and cross functional colleagues, but with a dedicated country responsibility. You will have both strategic and tactical work tasks and deliverance within your assigned brands, to ensure a patient centric approach. Based on this you will together with the cross-functional Nordic team develop, execute and implement strategic and brand plans. You will also be an active member of the Nordic launch team as well as having strategic account responsibility and participate in tender management. Further, the Brand manager responsibilities include:
- Adapt global assets and campaigns to localized campaigns and materials
- Manage the local production, e.g. agencies and ensure local sign off of all materials
- Work in close co-operation with the sales team to support critical metrics and objectives within the therapy area
- Responsible for training sales team on marketing strategy and materials
- Track and follow up on strategic and tactical plan implementation
- Develop ideas in co-operation with external and internal partners and implement projects that makes valuable contributions to patient care and improve treatment pathways.
Essential for the role
- Proven pharma marketing and launch experience and good knowledge of ethical rules
- Experience of developing and implement solid strategic- and tactical plans
- A strong patient centric approach with a sense of commercial innovation
- Demonstrated experience with different marketing and digital channels (omnichannel)
- Ability to identify and apply new ways of interacting, in line with our ambition to be a leading and innovative partner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge in the Norwegian and English language
In order to succeed in this role, you have
- Master´s Degree (desired) or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing and prior therapy area experience within Immunology, Infectious diseases, Haematology and/or vaccines
- Great eye for business and a strong strategic approach
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork capabilities
- Tender management experience
- Proactive and solution oriented approach
- Good strategic, analytical and project management skills and a strong sense for planning, structure, prioritization and execution.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work! Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We can’t wait to hear from you.
For more information please contact:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, +46 706 99 47 80
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 703 77 87 74