On behalf of our client GlaxoSmithKline, we are now searching for the right person for the position as Public Market Manager Vaccines. This is a unique role combining vaccines, Public affair, Market access and Tender stakeholder management.
In this position, previous experience from the vaccine business is an advantage.
The purpose is to explore, understand, and optimize the patient pathway, funding and recommendation mechanisms. This will ensure national immunisation programs, NT-council recommendations as well as a successfully tender management.
- With a primary focus on vaccines in the public market, and more, when needed, broadly within the vaccine segment.
- Be the main point of contact for regional public affair, market access and tender matters.
- Explore, understand, and optimize the patient pathway, funding, recommendations and guidelines mechanisms, to facilitate equal care and uptake amongst regions in Sweden.
- When needed interact with key HCP specialists to provide and collect insights.
- Maximize GSK performance by driving the external environment impacting the current and future performance for GSK vaccines (with focus on Shingrix, tender products and future vaccine launches).
- Ensure GSK can make well informed decisions on regional and national level to maximize opportunities and minimize threats for our current and future portfolio.
- Ensure all GSK regional engagement with stakeholder/bodies above prescriber level are coordinated and in line with strategy/outcome.
Support the understanding of evidence needs & gaps to secure regional/national access and uptake according to plans and this should regularly be discussed with Business Unit Head (BUH) & Medical.
- Provide input to and ensure good understanding of our priority products strategies and plans
- 70% customer facing – meet key stakeholders in the political segment access segment, tender segment as well as key regional and national HCP’s
- Be updated on the tender processes as well as being responsible for ensuring that GSK are well prepared for and in an accurate and competitive way are responding to tender requests
- Consolidate and have overview of important regional decision-making processes (budget, incentives, horizon scanning, guidelines, tenders etc) and ensuring GSK is acting on our regional opportunities and mitigating threats
- Ensure close loop information and engagement of national cross functional teams, (BUH, Medical, Product manager, First line Sales Leaders (FLSL), Key Account Managers (KAM))
- Responsible for ensuring availability of relevant and agreed tools/materials for external engagement according to regional access/ public affair/tender plans with input from relevant functions (BUH, Medical, Product manager, FLSL, KAM)
- Minimum 5 years in sales/access or other role engaging HCPs/health care stakeholders
- Experience of engaging decision makers above prescriber level
- Experience of working with civil servants and politicians on local/regional or national level
- LIF education or equivalent competence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
Strong track record in project management, key account management and planning, leading cross functional teams with indirect reports/management and being skilled in negotiations. University degree in relevant field (Science, Medical or Commercial) or equivalent.
You will be reporting directly to Business Unit Head Vaccines.
Location is flexible in Sweden, since this is an external, commercial and field-based role.
How to apply?
Does this position sound interesting to you? Please be welcome to contact us:
Catharina Bergold email@example.com, 070 217 98 79
Nina Fredriksson: firstname.lastname@example.org, 073 243 87 02
Welcome with your application!
”At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.”
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK
“Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.”