On behalf of our client GlaxoSmithKline we are now searching for the right person for the position as Business Manager Severe Asthma – Sweden.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to drive GSK´s current asthma business as well as launching new indications. You will be direct people manager for a team currently consisting of two key account managers.
Location is flexible in Sweden if you are prepared to travel to and work from the Stockholm/Solna office on a regular basis.
Business & Strategy
- Contribute to the strategic Business plan and propose the strategic direction, under Business Unit head (BUH) responsibility
- Accountable for the full development of the operational plan as well as account plans, driving cross-functional team activities in each account.
- Accountable for own customers/stakeholders – mapping of and engagement to ensure optimal access & usage of GSK brands.
- Gain customer insight to develop commercial opportunities accordingly. Understand payer and access environment and opportunities.
- Analyse to act on/shape the competitive and environment situation to facilitate the company’s competitiveness.
- Lead the Key Account Managers selling nominated GSK brands to targeted key customers, using GSK selling model – through a range of approaches including; 1:1 meeting, group meetings and different channels.
- Responsible for selection and adopting global and cluster customer material and collaboration with the brand manager /commercial specialist for execution of the strategy.
- Responsible for driving innovative solutions to expand market, such as PSP, HCP/Nurse networks, etc.
- Accountable for coordinating and facilitating the cross-functional ways of working and information sharing within the team.
Planning & measuring
- Establish a performance driven culture by proposing appropriate KPIs to the BUH and aligning the cross-functional team on the key objectives for delivery.
- Manage forecast assumptions, supply accuracy and medicine distribution across wholesalers and hospitals, A&P budget under the BUH responsibility and in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Provide strong leadership/champion/coach and enhance our customer engagement and sales force excellence/effectiveness according to GSK ways of working, sales call model, CRM system.
- Define the sales strategy (S&T, focus and resources) with the sales team to develop a clear understanding of sales line target, objectives and KPIs while ensuring sales force engagement.
- Monitor the delivery and execution of the sales strategy and coach the effective usage of the cluster-deliverables in sales calls.
- Manage development of team/team members by setting ambitious individual goals, recognize accomplishments and initiatives, understand team member needs and capabilities to allow them to deliver on their best. Provide team member with support/training/development plan. Proactively manage under-performance when relevant.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in relevant subject (Science, Medical or Commercial) or equivalent experience
- LIF qualified
- At least 5 years of marketing/sales experience and prior experience of engaging with customers
- Fluency in Swedish and English language
- Good understanding of the local pharma industry association rules of pharmaceutical promotion
- Proven track-record in delivering commercial excellence in customer communication & brand execution
- Flexible thinking and oriented to continuous improvement and driving changes across cross functional stakeholders – able to interact and build strong and credible relationships at all levels
- Health Economics knowledge
- Prior people management experience is preferred but not compulsory
- Knowledge and experience in therapy area
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit with you, please apply online here or get in touch with one of us for more information:
- Johan Walde: email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12
- Nina Fredriksson: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 243 87 02
- Leif Olsson: email@example.com, +46 70 699 47 80
Welcome with your application!
”At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.”