Hamilton Life Science Robotics is a world leader in the supply of innovative technologies for automated liquid handling, specializing in a range of applications i.e. Genomics, Proteomics, Cellomics and Drug Discovery. Hamilton is a multinational organization involved in the design and manufacture of products for liquid handling and sample storage. Hamilton’s processes are optimized for quality and flexibility. Whether it’s a custom needle with a quick delivery time frame, a special length pH sensor, or a comprehensive solution to fully automate your assay workflow, trust that Hamilton products will always meet your needs. Hamilton Company has been a leading global manufacturer for more than 60 years. For more information, please visit: www.hamiltoncompany.com
Inside Sales Representative
Hamilton Nordic is now looking for an Inside Sales Representative to be part of their Nordic Sales Team. This is an opportunity for you who wants a dynamic position in an international environment and to be part of the world leader in automated liquid handling workstations and laboratory automation technologies.
This role is a pivotal role in the organization, and you will have the opportunity to interact with all members of the team and be a key contact point for the majority of our customers. You will operate from the Hamilton office in Kista but there will be flexibility for home based working. There will also be occasional travel to conferences and user meetings. The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the Team Leder Sales Nordic. In addition, you will be part of the overall Inside Sales Representative Structure across the subsidiaries, with a dottet line to the European Team Leader Field Marketing.
Key Job Accountabilities
The Inside Sales Representative performs a number of different sales activities broken into two main areas, being lead Generation and after sales promotion & support.
- Work closely with the Territory managers and Country manager to identify targets and specific campaigns and measure results against agreed KPI’s
- Actively support the Sales organization by managing local lead generation campaigns
- Run outbound calling campaigns
- Refining existing marketing material for a local audience or on occasions help generate new local marketing material
- Use relevant software or web based tools as well as liasing with external companies who have a specific role to generate leads in new or existing market segments
After Sales promotion & Support
Contact, on a regular basis, existing Hamilton customers to proactively promote the portfolio of Hamilton products and services which could be relevant for the customer. For example:
- Disposables and consumables
- In-house or local trainings for customers
- Method programming and implementation of new applications
- Hardware and software upgrades
- New accessories, modules and devices
Qualifications & Personal Attributes
- Academic degree in Life Sciences (Biology/Pharmacology/Biochemistry or related areas)
- Previous experience from outbound/cold calling is preferred
- Experience in Lab Automation is an advantage
- Good IT skills with Excel, CRM platforms, Internet Savvy and the desire to learn new software platforms for Lead Generation
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal, a Nordic language is a plus
The person we are looking for is a self-motivated starter and a person that can bring new ideas and experience to the role, and will be allowed freedom to develop the role for Hamilton and themselves. The ability to hunt and target opportunities will be a key atttribute to this role.
To be successful you need to have good negotiation abilities and the ablity to build strong customer relationships. You have good organizational, planning and effective time management skills. You are analytical and structured and you have a team player attitude as well as being able to work effectively on your own.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join Hamilton Nordic where you will be an important part of a successful and passionate Nordic sales team, working in an innovative environment to bring cutting-edge and top-quality technological products to the market, for the benefit of health and well-being.
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726-013 619
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0703-778 774
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, tel 0706-994 780