Roche is the world’s largest research biotechnology company. With a focus on advancing science, we improve people’s lives. We develop both drugs and diagnostics. Roche Diagnostics in Sweden (with the company name Roche Diagnostics Scandinavia AB) works with diagnostic solutions for the entire healthcare chain. Diagnostics make it possible to confirm, exclude and prevent diseases, reduce waiting times and hospitalizations, optimize resource use and find the right treatment for each individual. Our approximately 100 employees work for a healthy Sweden, where all knowledge is put to use. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. For more information, see www.roche.se
Are you strong within sequencing and willing to learn further areas? Do you enjoy working in teams, and to collaborate with others in projects while you also have the ability to accomplish set goals on your own? Then you should take the opportunity to join Roche Diagnostics in our future development!
Customer Development Manager Sequencing, Pathology & Molecular Lab
We are now looking for a Customer Development Manager to join our sales team focused on Sequencing, Pathology & Molecular diagnostics. As a Customer Development Manager at Roche Diagnostics you have the ability to influence your own development and you get the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. If a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, then this position could be of interest for you!
As Customer Development Manager you are the owner and orchestrator of the commercial strategy and tactics for the laboratory disciplines within a dedicated district. You drive a cohesive customer development across all laboratory disciplines and rally the right experts in the organization to drive continuous progression of laboratory development opportunities. You bring expertise within next generation sequencing (NGS) technology to our customers as well as to the team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Own sales opportunities within a dedicated laboratory discipline for customers in focus, from ideation to deal closing
- Develop solid working relationship with lab personnel and management focusing on common developments
- Ensure Roche representation at key customer forums
- Form and lead opportunity teams
- Follow the customer contract and identify needs for renegotiations & replacements
- Contribute to relevant internal networks as needed
- Participate in tender teams and work with experts to deliver tender in due time
This position requires travelling and it is thereby important that you enjoy and have the possibility to travel in your daily life. Preferred place of location is within the Stockholm area.
Your focus is to create value for your customers and to deliver results. You have an understanding of the Swedish health care system and an interest in developing a deeper knowledge of the Swedish diagnostics/healthcare market.
It is important that you have a strong theoretical knowledge of NGS technology and data analysis and preferably a strong network within this area. You have strong presentation and communications skills and the ability to communicate research results in a clear and concise fashion. Our focus is medical value and precision medicine why it is crucial that you feel comfortable speaking in those terms and talk to all kinds of stakeholders including physicians, lab managers etc.
You are open minded and have a growth mindset and willingness to develop a strategic approach to stakeholder management. You are furthermore comfortable interacting with senior levels within procurement departments. You are very independent in your work and like taking initiative. It is also important that you are a team player that likes to contribute to the group and work towards common goals.
- BA/BS, MS degree and/or PhD in Life Sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience and/or experience from work in a clinical diagnostics or research laboratory
- Experience within the Swedish Healthcare, experience in IVD and/or experience within procurement department within healthcare
- Proficient in Swedish and English
- Project management and leadership of project teams
- Knowledge of hereditary and cancer disease biology and diagnostics
- Understanding of the workflow in clinical genetics and/or molecular pathology labs
- Hands-on experience of target enrichment and/or NGS library preparation
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726-013 619
Catharina Bergold firstname.lastname@example.org tel 0702 17 98 79