Do you want to work as Medical Manager Respiratory Sweden in an entrepreneurial environment for a company that lives by its strong company values and ambitious sustainability agenda?
On behalf of our client Chiesi, a rapidly growing family-owned European pharmaceutical company with in-house research & development in the Nordic region, we are now searching for a Medical Manager Respiratory for Sweden. Read more about Chiesi on www.chiesi.com or www.chiesipharma.se.
Scope of the role
The scope of the role is to provide field-based medical and scientific support for the Chiesi business in Sweden, with the aim of providing high quality, accurate and timely scientific advice to healthcare professionals regarding the company’s products and associated disease area(s) focusing on the respiratory area. In addition, you will contribute to the development and implementation of Chiesi’s strategic planning for Sweden by providing medical insight and applying expert knowledge about the product and/or disease area, as well as identify, develop and maintain credible relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic centres.
Who we are looking for
This role requires a blend of strong scientific/clinical expertise and a high level of communication skills. In addition, it is essential that you are a self-starter with a high drive and motivation, whilst possessing the ability to work both independently and as part of a team as the situation demands. Extensive experience from the pharma industry and a thorough understanding of the wider healthcare system environment is highly desirable. Furthermore, it’s essential that you possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with a variety of internal and external customers on a daily basis. You find your drive in interacting with your customers and colleagues and are skilled in finding new, creative ways to interact with the HCPs and patient organisations. For this role we also see it as advantage if you have interest in informal leadership and have some experience from or coordinating the work of other colleagues.
Some of the key responsibilities are to:
- Provide fair and balanced field-based medical and scientific support in response to specific requests from healthcare professionals for further information around Chiesi’s product portfolio, clinical development program, or disease area(s) of interest.
- Managing the Nordic Medical team within respiratory (i.e. 4 direct reports)
- Identify, develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with the health care community, especially Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic centres, in the relevant disease area(s) and in collaboration with relevant internal functions.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the relevant patient organisations in the disease area(s) of interest.
- Review and approve materials developed by Marketing and Sales, ensuring compliance with national code of practice and Chiesi standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with commercial, market access, as well as all other relevant functions, including regulatory and safety to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant products and relevant disease area(s) in order to act as an expert medical resource.
- Project management of investigator-initiated trial (IIT) applications, ensuring that all IIT applications are carried out in compliance with applicable regulations and Chiesi SOP’s.
- Provide local input into company sponsored Phase II-IV clinical development activities, as required.
For this position you can be based anywhere in Sweden with good access to larger train stations and airports.
How to apply
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including CV with your contact details, directly to H&P Search & Interim:
Ann-Katrin Broman, email@example.com
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org
Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com
Welcome with your application!