Roche is the world’s largest research biotechnology company. With a focus on advancing science, we improve people’s lives. We develop both drugs and diagnostics. Roche Diagnostics in Sweden (with the company name Roche Diagnostics Scandinavia AB) works with diagnostic solutions for the entire healthcare chain. Diagnostics make it possible to confirm, exclude and prevent diseases, reduce waiting times and hospitalizations, optimize resource use and find the right treatment for each individual. Our approximately 100 employees work for a healthy Sweden, where all knowledge is put to use. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. For more information, see www.roche.se
We are now looking for a Compliance Manager to join Roche Diagnostics. The Compliance Manager will work closely with legal and compliance cluster and support the Swedish organization when it comes to compliance and local regulations. The Compliance Managers key deliverables are to be responsible to identify and analyze compliance risks and to participate in contract negotiations with key customers. You will monitor and assess trends and changes of relevance to Roche internal guidelines and local legal and regulatory requirements to optimize Roche Diagnostics’ standards. You will identify, drive, and implement efficiency gains in work processes and procedures and participate in and lead commercial or operational projects as a compliance expert. The position is based in Solna, Stockholm.
Job Responsibilities also include:
- Deliver compliance training to internal employees at all levels
- Conduct compliance risk assessment and assess the need for compliance awareness or training programs and make appropriate proposals to the GM
- Timely inform on all compliance issues which represent a material compliance or reputation risk
- Ensure the quality of data required for Corporate Reporting is accurate and compliant
- Interaction with HCP/HCO: Review and approval of HCP/HCO agreements
- Inform and train involved staff about Swedish Personal Data Act and Roche Personal Data Directive
- Ensure correct handling of databases containing personal data
To succeed in this role, we believe you need to have impeccable ethics as well as a strong business acumen. You have a pragmatic way of working and you have both authority and integrity. You have a strategic ability and an inspiring and influencing personality. You welcome teamwork and collaborations and you work well in a dynamic and matrix organization. You are innovative and able to manage complex situations and to prioritize.
- University degree in finance, business or from a scientific/technical discipline
- Experience from a similar role in a multinational company’s legal, regulatory or compliance function and thereby good knowledge of the regulations that applies to Roche´s business
- Hands-on experience in contract review, compliance sparring and negotiations to build a long-term strategic advantage and manage business risks
- Experience from the Swedish healthcare industry is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills in both Swedish and English
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and sending us an email.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726-013 619
Catharina Bergold firstname.lastname@example.org tel 0702-179 879
Johan Walde, email@example.com, tel 0761-870 612