Are you looking for a new challenge in which you can grow your skills and knowledge?
Do you want to be involved and contribute to improved patient treatment?
Then join Boehringer Ingelheim in Sweden as
A Medical Manager and a MSL/Medical Manager in Cardio/metabolism
On behalf of our client, Boehringer Ingelheim, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for one Medical Manager and one MSL/Medical Manager in Cardio/metabolism.
In this interesting and challenging position, you will be a medical and scientific expert within the therapeutic area cardio/metabolism. You will exchange medical and scientific information, concepts and ideas with key stakeholders and bring medical expert input to the Brand team and other colleagues. You will develop and support medical projects and scientific communications in line with the company objectives. In addition, you will build and maintain scientific and medical relations with external experts, spending at least 50% of your time externally focused.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Communicate and exchange medical and scientific information and clinical data to health care professionals, authorities and media.
- Build a network with scientific and clinical experts and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide therapeutic area and drug expertise to Brand team and contribute to marketing strategic planning.
- Review and approval of medical and promotional material.
- Provide support to other functions including Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Market Access, Pricing and Outcomes Research and Clinical Operations.
- Initiate, manage and execute clinical and scientific activities and projects.
- Initiate, manage and execute therapeutic area and product training for sales representatives.
- Support clinical operations in protocol review, feasibility, investigator meetings and training.
- Accountable for the local Medical Affairs budget for the assigned products.
What you should bring to the team:
- Preferably a Medical doctor or a Ph.D. from relevant area, with a large network.
- Relevant experience in the field of cardiovascular and/or metabolism e.g., through clinical experience or medical affairs is a plus.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a scientific environment, a clinical environment or the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge within heart failure and chronic kidney disease is an advantage.
- Experience in working with experts and opinion leaders, ideally in the cardiometabolic area.
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and external stakeholders: Profound skills in ways of modern communication, including digital media.
- Outstanding presentation skills and project management skills.
- Experience working in cross-border teams and / or in an international environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Analytic, innovative, with can-do attitude who works with passion.
- Outgoing personality, team-player with good peer relationship and collaboration skills.
- Open for digital transformation and innovation.
Both positions are home based in the southern part (close to Malmö) and/or in the western part of Sweden (close to Gothenburg) and will both report to the Country Medical Affairs Lead at the Head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line. Please note: Only applications in English will be considered and the expected starting date for this position is as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
Torbjörn Ströberg, Partner, Torbjorn.Stroberg@hpsearch.se , +46 (0) 703 778 774
Ann-Katrin Broman, Partner, A.Broman@hpsearch.se , +46 (0) 707 555 094