Welcome to join an agile, growing and customer centric consumer health care organization, where your creativity, initiative and team spirit will be appreciated and where your daily work as International Brand Manager will make a true difference to our customers, partners and last but not least our company.
About Advantice Health
Advantice Health is comprised of a group of trusted healthcare brands. We are committed to our mission, helping consumers to look and feel better through superior health care solutions. We see ourselves as:
· Science Backed
· Consumer Centric
· Advancing Consumer Skin Health
Our Family of Trusted Brands: (Our Brands) have been providing consumers with trusted healthcare solutions for over 50 years. We are committed to providing products that deliver proven results for our consumers.
Our vision: Advancing Consumer Health – At Advantice Health, we understand the important role that self-care plays in the health and personal wellness of our consumers. For generations, our brands have been trusted by consumers as they care for themselves and their families. It is our driving mission to continue this legacy of helping consumers look and feel better by providing superior and trusted health care solutions.
Assignments and responsibilities include:
- Planning, analyzing, execution and sales and marketing processes of agreed Brands) and countries at all stages of the product lifecycle. The IBM ensures success of the brands by taking an entrepreneurial approach to increasing sales
- Create, update and execute sales and marketing plans and activities for agreed countries
- Be the Brand expert and the “go to” person for all product and brand knowledge, ensure all packaging, collateral, copy, branding, FAQs and messaging are accurate, consistent and up to date, create additional materials where needed.
- Analyze and further develop product positioning, USPs, key benefits and communication platform.
- Create and update master sales and marketing materials such as sales presentations, websites and other digital, sales sheets and other.
- Monitor and analyze the competition.
- Drive the innovation project and manage new product ideas to stop/GO.
- Primary contact for IP (trademarks and patents) Internally as well as with legal advisers.
- Work closely with operations/logistics, accounting and Management to ensure timely launch of new products, new packaging and displays.
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales target in certain markets decided in annual plan.
Education, work experience and profile:
- University degree or equivalent academic training in marketing and/or science.
- At least 8 years’ experience from positions in sales and marketing within the life science/pharmaceutical industry. Global experience is a merit.
- Demonstrated business acumen is paramount.
- Experience from international contract negotiations.
- Experience of consumer health marketing.
- Extensive experience of analyzing, designing and implementing strategic objectives and plans.
- Accustomed to read and simplify advanced medical/scientific texts for selected target groups.
- Be able to handle the complexities of a rapidly changing market and attracted to work in a fast pace.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary projects.
- Co-operative personality.
- Unhindered express yourself well in both text and dialogue.
- Speak and write English and Swedish fluently. Additional languages are an advantage.
This is an office-based position where you are expected to be physically in the Stockholm office at least two days a week. Therfore, unless you live in the area, you need to have your homebase close to public transportation with regular and fast connections to Stockholm.
Senior Director International Sales
How to apply:
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact on of us for more information or apply directly via the button below.
Johan Walde, +46 761 87 06 12, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nina Fredriksson, +46 732 43 87 02, email@example.com
Torbjörn Ströberg, +46 703 77 87 74, firstname.lastname@example.org