Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day. We specialize in: • Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex® • Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients • Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world. For more information, please visit: www.molnlycke.com
Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide and could help to improve healthcare outcomes around the world? Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and then you should apply for this exciting opportunity!
Clinical Evidence Evaluation Manager
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Evidence Evaluation Manager to join the Clinical Evidence Evaluation team based at HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. The purpose of the position is to plan, execute, coordinate and report Clinical Evaluations according to applicable requirements and regulations aligned with commercial expectations. In parallel to that you will be a subject matter expert in clinical evidence evaluations and provide support to cross- functional teams and activities, to assure optimized Clinical Evaluation output. This is an exciting opportunity to join a competent team and be responsible for the final content of Clinical Evaluations and optimize the use of clinical evidence, supporting clinical performance and safety of Mölnlycke´s products.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and performing Clinical Evaluation Reports in product development projects and life cycle management activities
- Perform literature searches in various scientific literature databases and safety databases
- Review and appraise published literature specifically applicable to the safety and performance of Mölnlycke´s products
- Optimize the use of clinical evidence to support clinical performance and safety of Mölnlycke´s products
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, marketing, Regulatory Affairs, and M&E and provide relevant clinical evidence input to projects and activities (e.g Claims and Marketing messages)
- Support MDR project activities as applicable
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant medical/scientific education on MSc/PhD level or equivalent
- Experience from Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry preferably within Clinical Research/Clinical Evaluations
- In depth knowledge of scientific literature search strategies, scientific literature review and scientific/medical writing
- Knowledge of MDD, MDR, and applicable MEDDEV and MDCG guidance documentation for Clinical Evaluations and Post Market Clinical Follow-up
- Knowledge about Medical Device registration is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
The person we are looking for has a strong scientific mind-set. You have a methodical and analytical approach and the ability to understand and analyze complex matters and make rational judgments and clear priorities. You have good networking skills and cooperate well with others. It is important that you have strong communication skills and an ability to handle change. You are comfortable working in cross-functional teams and in an international environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Mölnlycke, a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. This is a chance to be part of an international company with friendly people and a chance to work for a fast-growing organization that empowers its people and supports them to develop their careers.
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume below.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0726-013 619
Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com, tel 0703-778 774