Nordic Brand Manager Oncology (Ovarian Cancer) – Nordic Marketing Company
Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease. At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer.
Do you want to join us on our journey as our new Nordic Brand Manager within Oncology/Ovarian Cancer? We are ambitious and determined, we do it for our patients. Every one of us firmly believes that our pioneering has the possibility to change the practice of medicine. And ultimately impact millions of lives across the world.
AstraZeneca in Oncology
Oncology is one of AstraZeneca’s key growth platforms. Our core oncology disease areas include lung cancer, ovarian cancer, hematology & breast cancer. We are following the science to understand cancer and all its complexities to discover, develop and deliver life-changing treatments and increase the potential to save the lives of people around the world.
In parallel to a growing portfolio and new indications, we are aiming to shape the transformation of our organization. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is driven by collaboration and delivering concrete positive change to society, patients, healthcare systems, and our company – just as we are. You see solutions in challenges and by that realize your impact on the local as well as Nordic organization. Here you have the opportunity to step up, take personal accountability and lead changes in our ever-evolving environment.
Placement can be in any of our Nordic offices.
This is an exciting opportunity where the role will not define the outcome. You will have the possibility to shape success for you, your development and for our business. You will be involved in our current and future product portfolio, with the potential to impact patients´ lives.
As Brand Manager, you will build on deep customer and patient insights within your assigned brand(s) to ensure a patient centric approach. Based on this knowledge, you lead the development and execute Nordic brand strategy implementation plans, in strong collaboration with the cross-functional team across the Nordic region.
Further on, you will play a key role in the oncology alliance team and jointly develop the Nordic brand strategy by sharing key insights and perceptions to shape AstraZeneca becoming a leading innovative partner to health care.
What you will do
- Lead the strategic brand planning and ensure that our strategy is built on robust and impactful insights
- Empower and inspire the cross-functional team by bringing strategy to life
- Develop & implement communication campaigns and materials based on global goals in partnership with external agencies
- Be the ambassador for the brand/s and develop omni-channel approach and communication strategies
- Work closely with country field team to gain customer insights and analyze performance data and market research to gain further insights to drive strategic and implementation activities
- Suggest new ways of working in the “new normal”
At AstraZeneca, we’re driven by innovation and our commitment to make a real-life difference in patients’ lives. That difference starts with you.
To be successful in this role you have
- Several years of pharmaceutical product launches- & marketing experience with the ability to build and strengthen mutual relationships
- A strong patient-centric mindset
- A sense for commercial innovation – develop & shape impactful innovative initiatives
- Experience of cross functional collaboration and the ability to work across the Nordic markets
- Good knowledge of Nordic market ethical rules, health care systems & payor systems
- A proven track record of building strong strategic- & tactical plans
- A strong sense for planning, structure, prioritization and execution
- Experience from the field of Oncology and Ovarian Cancer is meriting
You must have excellent communication skills, proficient in both written and spoken English. Your proven experience with different marketing and digital channels will be as important for the role as will your excellent collaboration and teamwork capabilities.
For more information please contact:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, +46 706 99 47 80
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 702 17 98 79