Would you like to be part of an exciting adventure? Do you have the skills to really make a difference and provide patients with better access to innovative medicines by creating new pathways together with our different stakeholders? Then join Boehringer Ingelheim´s highly driven, enthusiastic and fun team in Stockholm!
As their new Market Access Manager Sweden you will combine science, economical and communications aspects in one role. You will gain and maintain national access for our new and existing products by submitting pricing and reimbursement dossiers. You will build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders throughout the products life cycles. This can be via different type of high value projects agreed with various stakeholders in order to develop and optimize business opportunities.
You will work from the Boehringer Ingelheim office in Stockholm (with the flexibility to work from home) while reporting directly to the Head of Market Access & Public Affairs in Sweden.
Your key responsibilities
- Optimize national, regional and local market access (MA) of new and launched medicines by tailoring the tools and tactics to local market needs, aligned and coordinated with relevant internal functions for the responsible Therapeutic Areas (TA)
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, that are needed for the flawless execution of the MA Strategies for the responsible TAs
- Monitor healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape and changes therein to capture events impacting MA of the medicines and advise on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities
- Plan and develop tailor-made projects for key accounts according to identified needs/business objective to improve patient care and education in BI’s therapeutic areas
- Point of contact for MA topics in assigned TA’s and Brand teams. Contribute in MA team to make optimal business decisions and creation of tailored MA tools and tactics supporting regional MA team
- Prepare and initiate the approval and assessment process for national price setting and price changes. Understand the Swedish purchasing and tender system. Evaluate and anticipate impact of local policy changes on price developments
- Prepare, submit and follow up on local reimbursement dossiers.
What you should bring to the team
- Experience in a Market Access role in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Excellent command of both the Swedish and English language
- Strong negotiation skills and solid understanding of payers and patients’ needs
- Solid analytical skills and out of the box thinking
- Excellent prioritization skills and agile in learning new tools and systems
- Project Management experience as well as Real World Evidence (RWE) experience is a plus
- Team player with a positive mindset who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Lastly, a Master Degree in Business Administration, Health Economics, Medical Sciences or similar
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your cv and cover letter to:
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12 or
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, + 46 706 99 47 80
About Boehringer Ingelheim
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
”At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.”
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
”This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.”