Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home proven it every day. We specialize in: • Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex® • Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients • Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world. For more information, please visit: www.molnlycke.com
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark?
Please keep on reading but don’t just take our word for it.
We’ve interviewed colleagues around the world about their jobs, the Mölnlycke unique culture and the Mölnlycke people and it is simply a great company to work for!
Could you help improve healthcare outcomes around the world?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us and then you should apply for this exciting opportunity as:
Clinical Project Manager
We are now recruiting a Clinical Project Manager who will be a key contributor in the development, execution, reporting and completion of Mölnlycke’s sponsored global clinical projects according to set budget and timeline. The role represents specialist competence within clinical studies in planning, conduct and closure as well as global and local regulations in the area. As a Clinical Project Manager you will join an international team of Clinical Project Associates and Managers, be part of cross functional teams and lead clinical projects within and outside of the department Medical & Economic Affairs.
- Drive the development of Clinical Investigation Plans with focus on practical feasibility (design, time plan, country/site/investigator selection, budget)
- Accountable for compliant/efficient execution of clinical studies and to ensures regular and timely progress reporting (resources, budget, timelines) thereof
- Accountable for applicable Submissions (e.g., Competent Authority, Ethics Committee/Institutional Review Board)
- Accountable for contract management (negotiation, management, payments)
- Accountable for vendor and site management (e.g., selection, training, monitoring, follow-up)
- Oversee data management and contribute to the analysis of clinical data and being accountable for the Clinical Investigation Report activities
- Accountable for documentation management regarding clinical studies
- Take appropriate action on Vigilance reporting, safeguard the quality of the study, and escalate compliance issues via the appropriate channels
- As part of the Clinical Operations team the role will actively contribute in team activities and process improvement projects in line with priorities (e.g. review and maintenance of applicable SOP)
- Relevant (Life science) education on M.Sc. level
- 3-5 years of experience in Clinical Project/Study Management from Medtech, Pharma, CRO or academia in an international setting, preferably a mix of companies/settings
- Experience of managing various study types eg, Sponsored clinical investigations, Investigator initiated studies, pre-market clinical studies, post-market clinical follow-up studies etc.
- Knowledge in national and international requirements and regulations within the area of clinical studies for medical devices
- Basic understanding in statistics, data management and scientific writing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The person we are looking for has experience in driving clinical studies with a solution-oriented mindset. You have a proven track record of working in cross functional teams. You have good networking and organizational skills as well as an entrepreneurial sense of ownership and execution. You have a methodical and analytical approach and the ability to understand and analyze complex matters and make rational judgments and clear priorities. You have strong negotiation and communication skills and the ability to work well with various stakeholders, subcontractors, and partners.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to join Mölnlycke, a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes!
This recruitment is handled by H&P Search & Interim. Please contact us for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume below.
We look forward to your application!
H&P Search & Interim
Karin Tomin, email@example.com, tel 0726-013 619
Torbjörn Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 0703-778 774
Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, tel 0702-179 879