Who are we?
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
The opportunity – do work that matters!
Do you have the skills to explore new paths to top performance and create innovative and impactful customer engagement projects? Then this is your chance to join our family-owned organization where we focus on the long term: we think in generations, not in quarters.
As our new Market Access Manager, you will combine science, economical and communications aspects in one role. You will gain and maintain national access for our new and existing products in cross-functional teams. You will build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and optimize business opportunities.
This is an office-based position in Stockholm, and you will report directly to the Head of Market Access & Public Affairs.
Further key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute Market Access Strategies for the whole portfolio of products in the assigned Therapeutic Area’s (TA)
- Optimize national, regional, and local market access of new and launched medicines by developing the strategy locally and tailoring the tools and tactics to local market needs
- Create and set up innovative and impactful projects that support the needs of the customers and create win-win partnerships
- Identify, engage, build, and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders that are needed for the flawless execution of the MA strategies for the responsible TA’s.
- Prepare and initiate the approval and assessment process for national price setting and price changes. Understand the Swedish purchasing and tender system. Evaluate and anticipate impact of local policy changes on price developments
- Prepare, submit, and follow up on reimbursement dossiers
- Monitor the healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape and changes therein to capture events impacting market access of the medicines and advise Head of Market Access on actions to address national, regional, and local threats and opportunities
- Point of contact for MA topics in assigned TA’s and Customer Teams.
- Contribute in the MA team to make optimal business decisions and feed relevant market information to regional MA team.
What you should bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of experience in Market Access (MA), Health Economics (HE), Price and Reimbursement (P&R)
- Strong negotiation skills and solid understanding of payers and patients’ needs
- Solid analytical skills and out of the box thinking
- Passion for external and internal project collaboration and co-creation
- Ability to create and offer value adding solutions
- Excellent command of Swedish is required. Advanced level of English is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured, excellent prioritization skills and ‘get things done’ work attitude
- Project management and RWE experience is a plus
- Team player with a positive mindset who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Agile mind-set and open to digital transformation
- Lastly, you have a master’s degree / MBA or additional Health Economics training.
What benefits will Boehringer Ingelheim offer you?
- Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and training programs
- Good balance between work and free time (Mix of working from home/office as well as flexible working hours)
- Competitive salary package and benefits (e.g., Access to Fitness activities and private healthcare insurance)
- A fun, diverse, and multicultural working environment.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting, please do not hesitate to apply via the button below. If you want to learn more first, please contact one of us for more info.
- Catharina Bergold, email@example.com, +46 70 217 98 79
- Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what we do for a long time. Our People are the beating heart of our business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of our sustainable development agenda.
We are working to deliver across our six impact areas, drawing on our unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.” Sustainable Development – For Generations” incorporates initiatives that we have been driving forward for many years.
Our work in these areas guarantee our commitment to our three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and More Potential.
Boehringer Ingelheim culture is closely linked to the principles of AAI – Agility, Accountability, and Intrapreneurship. In Sweden it is also strengthened by the local cultural value initiatives of BILiV. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Diversity & Inclusion
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.