Join our team, make a difference, and have fun!
YourRad AB is a fast-growing company working with products, services, and innovation for radiotherapy in the Nordics. The office and warehouse is located in Kungsbacka. We represent companies like Accuray, Bostoc Scientific, IBA-Dosimetry, MVision, QFIX, LAP-Laser, XSTRAHL and VERTUAL.
The leadership in YourRad has 30 years of experience from leading positions in companies as AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Eli Lilly and Wellspect Healthcare.
Learn more on www.yourrad.se
Are you attracted by the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company within radiotherapy?
Do you want to work in a company where you will have a broad responsibility, a high level of freedom for business initiatives and where your contribution will impact the company results.
YourRad AB is now looking for a
As business manager you will promote, sell and develop our portfolio of products to radiotherapy clinics in the Nordics.
As business manager at YourRad AB your main responsibility is to generate long term sales and profitability and to achieve this, you are in contact with medical physicists, oncologist, nurses, engineers and budget holders at radiotherapy clinics in the Nordic countries.
Based on the situation and needs at each clinic, you will identify and realize short- and long-term sales and business opportunities and work together with our suppliers to offer solutions which help the clinic achieve better cancer care. You will be responsible for introducing new innovative treatment technologies in the Nordic countries, in collaboration with our key suppliers
You invest 70% of your time on customer interactions, collaborative projects and 30% on interactions with our suppliers. You will generate results via working with a mix of face-to-face interactions at the clinics and digital communication to move the sales process forward at each clinic. You will travel to customers across the Nordic countries and spend 1-2 days/week in our office at Kungsbacka.
We are looking for you who have successful experiences from sales positions and customer facing roles, preferably within complex medical devices and wants to help improve patient outcomes through innovative products and services.
- You have previous experience from a customer facing role within Med Tech.
- You can understand customers’ needs and connect them with existing and new offerings from our suppliers. You have a proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders from different organizations and at different levels.
- You are communicative, responsive and service-oriented.
- You have a proven record of successful, independent and goal-oriented roles where your initiatives have led to major impact on results/outcomes.
- You have a positive attitude, and you learn quick. Handling a business and administrative system is natural to handle during the working day.
- You enjoy working in a small company where you will have a broad field of responsibility, a high level of freedom for business initiatives and that your contribution will impact on the company results.
- You should be fluent in both Swedish and English and have a driver’s license. The position is full-time with monthly salary, an incentive system and pension & insurances according to agreement.
The position is based at the Kungsbacka office, and the applicant should be living in the Gothenburg region. Travel to meet customers across the Nordics is a natural part of the job.
How to apply
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your online application by uploading your CV and cover letter in English.
For more info please contact:
Teresia Lönn, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com, +46 70 255 82 42
Leif Olsson, Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org , +46 70 699 47 80