On behalf of our client Chiesi, a rapidly growing family-owned European pharmaceutical company with in-house research & development in the Nordic region, we are now searching for a Nordic Digital Marketing Manager. Read more about Chiesi on www.chiesi.com or www.chiesipharma.se.
About the role:
As the Nordic Digital Marketing Manager you will tap into the existing organisation and customer setting, thereby transforming key knowledge, information and needs into a digital offering package. This is a new position that offers you the opportunity to co-create the scope of the role and therefore your drive and personal attributes are key for succeeding in this new, exciting role. You will build up the long-term digital strategy and tactics in a entrepreneurial company.
You will work closely with your local commercial and medical colleagues in the Nordics as well as third party vendors to create a variety of digital initiatives to drive growth of the strategic products portfolio within the Chiesi Nordic organisation.
- Plan and build the digital platform for Chiesi Nordics
- Develop and deliver impactful content across Chiesi Nordics’ digital channels
- Lead website landing page development and execution
- Drive activities throughout the organisation to drive traffic to the platform
- Update landing page with materials; videos, news, press releases, educational packages at least once a week
- Drive traffic to the landing page for all BUs through digital advertisements, KAM-channel and other digital initiatives
- Ensure that all F2F activities (KAM F2F, MSL F2F, symposia’s etc.) is supported by a digital channel, e.g. QR-codes or links to the digital platform on e.g. invitations, e-mails etc
- Deliver approved e-mails, supporting key messages to be sent as follow up for the stakeholder facing units F2F or digital interactions
- Explore, design and deliver a platform for Chiesi Nordic in social media.
You are a strong and passionate marketer, with extensive digital knowledge and commercial savviness. You have experience of driving projects from idea to implementation, working cross-functionally within the organisation. You demonstrate proven hands-on success in transforming existing knowledge and branding into digital content and a “can-do” attitude with a strong commercial mindset. It is an advantage, but not an absolute must that your experience comes from the life science industry.
You combine analytical and strategic abilities with an innovative and creative mind. You have a service-minded attitude towards colleagues and listen actively to their needs. At the same time you have strong influential skills and the ability to establish buy-in and engagement on new ways of working and interacting. You are a self-starter who likes to network and collaborate in various team constellations and you thrive in the entrepreneurial and dynamic environment of a somewhat smaller but rapidly growing organisation and business.
You are fluent in English (oral and written) plus one of the Scandinavian languages.
The position as Nordic Digital Marketing Manager is based at the Chiesi Nordic head office in central Stockholm. Therefore, living in close proximity to the Stockholm region is preferable, but not altogether mandatory. The position involves limited travelling in the Nordics as well as internationally, plus regular work at the Stockholm office.
How to apply
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including CV with your contact details, directly to H&P Search & Interim:
Johan Walde, email@example.com or
Welcome with your application!