Sobi is in a fantastic position of growth and is currently preparing for launches of important new medicines in indications with a high unmet medical need as well as growing the existing portfolio.
Sobi focuses on two therapeutic areas – Haematology and Immunology. The Immunology portfolio, currently with three growing products that each meet high unmet medical needs, represents a new focus that builds on the Sobi heritage in rare diseases.
A cornerstone in this portfolio is IL-1 inhibitor Kineret which is a strong contributor to the growth of the franchise. Kineret is used in a wide and mounting number of indications both in pediatric and adult patients, mainly within the field of rheumatology. As one of two Global Brand Directors for Kineret has moved to another role within the company, Sobi is now searching for her replacement.
About the role
Reporting to the Sr Global Marketing Director, the Global Brand Director is a cornerstone in the cross-functional Global Product Team (GPT), responsible for global brand management and marketing of Kineret. The Brand Director is also, together with the GPT Lead and in collaboration with the Brand Director peer and other cross-functional team members, heading the brand planning process and responsible for analyzing the market landscape and the collection of patient insights that will serve the fundament for the Brand Strategy. Furthermore, the Brand Director will – alone or in collaboration with other members of the GPT – lead the development of patient support activities, head the creation of omnichannel commercial campaigns, advertising and marketing material, as well as various other marketing efforts such as events, congresses and strategic health initiatives. As the product develops, the role will also entail launching potential label extensions, entering new territories and explore various life cycle management options. Overall, the Brand Director is the creator and ambassador of the brand story, both externally and internally. This HQ role requires a demonstrated ability to constructively interact and collaborate with internal (within the HQ team as well as with affiliates) and external (physicians, patients and others) stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include but is not limited to:
· Develop a thorough data-based insight platform with perspectives form patients, KEEs, physicians, payers and other relevant stakeholder groups
· Build a strategic analysis of the market conditions incorporating the above and form a Brand Plan that also includes marketing/sales tactics
· Become ‘ambassador of the brand’ by ensuring that relevant cross-functional deliverables remain consistent with the Brand Plan
· Guide the design and implementation of omnichannel marketing activities with a solid Scientific/Medical foundation
· Identify and drive and traditional and non-traditional partnerships and multi-stakeholder initiatives with external stakeholders aiming at improving quality of care
· Lead interactions with internal stakeholders, including affiliate contacts in order to ensure adequate local implementation of, and feedback to, the global brand strategies
Sobi is looking for a person with the following qualifications and personal attributes:
Skills and behaviors
· Should demonstrate a patient-centric attitude, a strong customer-focus and respond proactively to changes in environment and customer needs.
· Demonstrates analytical and strategic thinking with strong ability to translate it into action
· Ambitious with a high capacity and entrepreneurial spirit – team player with strong social skills that can work independently with full own accountability
· Omnichannel / digital marketing competence
· Demonstrates strategic and tactical planning skills and prioritizes decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resources
· Effectively communicates, inspires, influences and negotiates with external/internal stakeholders. High ability to engage in a scientific/medical dialogue with customers and to build strong relations with external experts.
· Develops and nurtures creativity and innovation, able to identify the most appropriate solutions to complex problems, also non-traditional ones
· MBA / MSc in Business Administration/Marketing preferred, academic degree a must. Science/Medical degree or experience is a plus.
· 10+ years of pharma commercial experience, preferably from the Immunology and/or Rheumatology area. Knowledge in industry business, policies and procedures.
· Experiencing of launching products and/or label extensions.
· Experience of working in Global or Regional roles and in an international environment.
· Demonstrated excellence in working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and operating successfully in an environment of change.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills – fluent written and spoken English.
· Proficient in MS Office
· Location: Based at the Sobi HQ in Stockholm
· Reporting to: Sr Global Marketing Director / Global Product Team Lead Petter Segelman Lindqvist
· Travel: Yes, 20% of the time
· Job type: Permanent full-time employment
Sobi (STO:SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. We are dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that transform life for people with rare diseases. With our head office in Stockholm, Sweden, the Sobi organization spans more than 30 countries, delivering treatments to patients in over 70 countries across the globe. We see geographic expansion as an important aspect of our strategy, and are pursuing it through acquisitions, greater market penetration and by establishing operations in new markets.
How to apply
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including cv with your contact details, directly to the contact persons below.
Welcome with your application!