Sobi (STO:SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. We are dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that transform life for people with rare diseases. With our head office in Stockholm, Sweden, the Sobi organization spans more than 30 countries, delivering treatments to patients in over 70 countries across the globe. We see geographic expansion as an important aspect of our strategy, and are pursuing it through acquisitions, greater market penetration and by establishing operations in new markets.
Sobi is in a fantastic position of growth and the Patient Access Manager will have a clear focus on Sobi´s key area’s haematology and immunology.
Sobi is in the process of preparing for upcoming launches of important products in indications with a high unmet medical need. In this role you will be an essential and important resource to ensure successful P&R/tenders for Sobi products in the Nordic & Baltic region.
About the role
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to the following
- Develop Nordic & Baltic patient access strategies for products in scope in collaboration with cross-functional country and global teams, including:
- Develop/adapt attractive and robust value stories based on evidence for successful local P&R/payer negotiations
- Develop/adapt economic tools/models for successful P&R/payer negotiations
- In collaboration with medical teams, collection of RWD of products in scope across the Nordic & Baltic region
- Operationalize the Nordic & Baltic patient access strategies for products in scope, including:
- Coordinating and/or ensuring appropriate stakeholder mapping and engagement for advocacy, formulary listing and/or funding
- Preparing and submitting relevant pricing and reimbursement applications for the products in scope + follow up with authorities
- Coordinating and/or ensuring preparation for P&R negotiations including tendering where appropriate
- Managing prices of products in scope
- Lead/coordinate, in collaboration with medical teams, RWD collection activities for products in scope
- Ensure cross-functional country teams are appropriately trained on economic value messages and tools and confident in conveying such messages to external customers
- In collaboration with local medical and commercial teams, continuously build the external patient access knowledge and relationships at local/regional/national level beyond the P&R process applications
- Create a network of payers and other decision makers relevant for the Sobi business at local, regional and national level
- Engage with patient groups
- Ensure regular information exchange with global Patient Access team, local teams and other cross-functional teams
- Update regularly local and global cross functional teams on pricing and environment changes and potential consequences for Sobi company and products
- Establish strong, reliable and regular relation with relevant authorities and convey Sobi image and values
- Master’s degree in life-science, healthcare or health economics
- Experienced working within pricing and patient access environments managing global brand pricing and strategy, either from similar positions in the pharmaceutical (preferred) or consultancy environment
- Extensive experience in pricing, reimbursement and patient access for pharmaceutical products, preferably for rare diseases
- Strong understanding of the different methods of economic evaluation
- Understands study designs that produce clinically and economically relevant data for stakeholders
- Strong ability to develop and communicate economic models and analyses
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic access plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects through successful outcome
- Innovative and creative team player with the ability to work across multiple organizations/functions at every level
- Excellent analytical skills, judgment and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated networking capabilities with a track record in building relationships both internally and externally to be able to build successes collaboratively, based on understanding of the motivations and desired outcomes of the different stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel software
- Fluency in one Scandinavian language and English, both oral and written communications; all other languages considered a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can-do approach, optimistic personality and resilient
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Keen interest in securing reimbursed patient access in a sustainable, win-win way for all stakeholders in a collaborative business-minded manner
- Work locally and globally to implement a patient- and customer-centric approach (payers, decision-makers, patient groups, regulatory authorities, other stakeholders)
- Demonstrated “people ability” and the ability to deliver results working with and via teams, both internally and externally
- Self-starter with a highly developed and strong sense of personal accountability as well as the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team setting
The position will be based in Sweden or Denmark and will include frequent traveling within the Nordic/Baltic region.
This position will report to Head of Patient Access Nordic/Baltics
How to apply
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including cv with your contact details, directly to the contact persons below.
Welcome with your application!