Sobi (STO:SOBI) is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. We are dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that transform life for people with rare diseases. With our head office in Stockholm, Sweden, the Sobi organization spans more than 30 countries, delivering treatments to patients in over 70 countries across the globe. We see geographic expansion as an important aspect of our strategy, and are pursuing it through acquisitions, greater market penetration and by establishing operations in new markets.
Do you want to be responsible for advancing the presence and recognition of Sobi as a credible scientific partner by building relationships with key stakeholders?
The Medical Science Manage (MSM) Haemophilia/Haematology will play an important role in developing the medical platform to support the continued success and growth of Sobis hematology franchise. It will be the responsibility of the MSM to further advance the presence and recognition of Sobi as a credible scientific partner by building relationships with key stakeholders, including HCPs and budget holder representatives in the Nordic region with a focus on Scandinavia in close collaboration with the commercial and patient access functions in the local Sobi organisation.
About the role
- Based on a foundation of scientific integrity and high ethical standards, support the safe and appropriate use of Sobi products in a way which is mutually beneficial to the patient, the clinician and our organization
- Promote high quality medical and scientific communications in line with defined corporate and regional plans
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with KOLs, scientific experts and other medical scientific stakeholders
- Be an active part of the Nordic cross-functional haemophilia team and provide support in developing local medical strategies and tactics. Provide input to HQ plans as necessary
- Organise scientific advisory boards and other key meetings with the appropriate stakeholder and in alignment with medical objectives
- Support Investigator Sponsored Studies, local publications and NPU processes as appropriate
- Coordinate Medical information enquiries in collaboration with HQ
- Participate in relevant local, regional and global congresses and symposia to represent Sobi and interact with appropriate stakeholders and customers
- Represent the scientific interests in internal and external fora and interact with KOLs, patient associations and NGOs within the therapeutic area
- Provide active support to the regional market access function
- University degree in life science/medicine or other, related and relevant discipline
- Knowledge of health care systems and healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance environment in Sweden and the Nordics
- Significant experience in a medical affairs position, preferably in haemophilia or other rare diseases.
- Demonstrated scientific/medical reading, analysis, presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of effective communication and team-working ability
- Multi-stakeholder project management and leadership experience, with demonstrated ability to deliver results on time and within budget
- Fluency in Swedish (and/or Danish, Norwegian) is vital, as is fluency in written and spoken English
- Scientific, and personal, integrity and agility
- Significant drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently, while still maintaining a team focus
- Ability to make effective prioritisation in order to deliver business-critical items on time in a complex environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain networks both externally and internally
The position will be based in the Stockholm region but other options in Sweden and Denmark are possible.
Frequent travel in the Nordic/Baltic region is required..
Medical Director Nordis & Baltics.
How to apply
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your application, including cv with your contact details, directly to the contact persons below.
Welcome with your application!