We are now looking for a:
Vice President Advisory Services
The NDA Advisory Board brings together some of the most prominent experts in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and HTA. All are ex-regulators or senior industry leaders, renown for the contribution they’ve made to drug development throughout their careers. NDA is now looking for a leader for our Advisory Board. The VP for Advisory Services will lead our experts and ensure high credibility and quality for our Advisory Services. Location can be anywhere in Europe where close international airline connections are found. The position means regular international trips to customers, congresses and other offices as well as being part of the global management team.
- To ensure leadership, management and motivation within Advisory Services (AdS), including development and recruitment to strengthen the team’s capabilities and capacity.
- To ensure effective operational management and delivery of client work in AdS and that deliverables meet client and business requirements.
- To ensure the promotion of client focus within the AdS team and of collaboration with the NDA affiliates.
- To ensure the implementation of companywide strategies, initiatives and plans to achieve NDA Group and AdS specific objectives.
- To ensure efficient management of resources and finances of AdS, contributing to the financial performance of the NDA Group.
- Actively identify new business opportunities for the group across all service areas and communicate to appropriate colleagues.
- Contribute to sales and marketing initiatives to further develop the perception of NDA as a leading consultancy.
Senior leader with extensive leadership experience in global drug development, leading cross functional/cross country teams in multiple therapeutic areas. MD/PhD or other relevant scientific educational background.
- People management skills – Provide the global team of experts with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate others and keep them focused on objectives.
- Operational and organizational skills – Understand the organization’s structures and processes to effectively get things done. Makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Professional expertise – Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in drug development to support and participate in NDA client projects to ensure that the clients reach their objectives.
- Business development and networking skills – Identify and seize commercial opportunities; a strong positive impact on the business growth and profitability. Ability to build useful networks of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve objectives.
Why work at NDA Group?
When you join NDA Group you become part of a growing team sharing a passion for helping patients globally to obtain access to the best possible medicines. At NDA Group we only recruit the best in their field. We expect the best and so do our clients. At NDA Group you have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of small to large companies, driving the next generation of innovative medicinal products, devices and advanced technologies to support transformational benefit for patients – globally.
In this recruitment, NDA Group collaborates with H&P Search & Interim.
H&P Search & Interim is specialized in the recruitment and interim solutions of senior management and qualified specialists in life science. All partners in H&P Search & Interim have broad expertise from life science and have many years of experience as managers and leaders. Applications are attended to on an ongoing basis. For questions about the position, please contact Torbjörn Ströberg, +46 (0) 703 778 774, Torbjorn.Stroberg@hpsearch.se or Johan Walde, +46 (0) 761 870 612, Johan.Walde@hpsearch.se Read more and apply at www.hpsearch.se
We look forward to your application!