NDA Group is a world leading drug development consultancy with a dedicated team of over 150 consultants supported by an expert network and a specialist Advisory Board. Our goal is to streamline drug development in order to accelerate patient access to important medical therapies. We support life science companies all over the world and across all phases of development, from pre-clinical to post marketing, to the needs and requirements of regulators and payers alike. We work together with our clients to address key strategic regulatory and reimbursement challenges. Our scientific expertise covers all major therapeutic areas. NDA Group supported over 40% of the new medicinal products that were approved in the EU over the last five years. www.ndareg.com
- Do you want to be part of growing our Nordic Regulatory Affairs Consulting business?
- Do you want to make a true difference as a leader for our experts?
- Do you want to take the next step in your Regulatory Affairs career?
Then maybe you are the one we are looking for as:
Consulting Manager Regulatory Affairs
On behalf of our client, NDA, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a dedicated Consulting Manager Regulatory Affairs, to oversee a team of industry experts in global Regulatory Affairs, aimed at drug development and product life cycle management. The Consulting Manager Regulatory Affairs will report directly to the Managing Director and be a member of the local management team. The position is based in Upplands Väsby, and international trips to customers, conferences and other offices may occur.
- Active management of billability of the team
- Ensure Quality Assurance of client deliverables
- Responsible for resourcing and follow-up of project work
- Ensure operation of and compliance with good working procedures and systems
- Assume responsibilities of other Consulting Managers in their absence
- Deputise for General Manager as required
- Proactive leadership and motivation of the team
- Day to day line management of consulting staff
- Help qualify new team members and sub-contractors
- Support project resource allocation for efficient delivery of services to clients
- Ensure staff development needs and training opportunities to meet client expectations
- Financial sign offs within agreed limits of authority
- Oversight of client invoicing process for designated team
- Ensure efficient resource utilisation & monitor time reporting to ensure balanced staff utilisation
- Support the cost analysis and review of client contracts and projects
- Partner with General Manager as appropriate for local business development and outreach
- Participate in business development client calls and engagements
- Oversee client Proposal and Work Order preparation
- Masters’s degree in Natural Sciences or similar
- Extensive work experience within Regulatory Affairs, emphasized at drug development, from the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of global regulatory standards and regulations
- Proven leadership experience is a must
- Experience with contractual matters is desirable
- Used to work in an international environment with various cultures is desirable
Previous experience from working as a Consultant is a merit
Who are you?
We are looking for an individual with strong management and leadership skills with the experience and ability to motivate and engage. You are an open-minded team player with great communication and influencing skills and longtime experience from working cross functional. You are focused on results and have the ability to make timely, balanced and compliant decisions aligned with business needs. Furthermore, you constantly manage and prioritise workload effectively, for the organization, for your team as well as on a personal level. As a person you show autonomy, steadiness and proactivity in a fast-changing environment. You have excellent analytical and judgmental skills, taking on tasks with a systematic approach. Strong written and verbal presentation skills in Swedish and English is another strength of yours. You inspire others through your dedication and passion, and you create a culture of ownership and engagement.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!