NDA Group is a world leading drug development consultancy with a dedicated team of over 150 consultants supported by an expert network and a specialist Advisory Board. Our goal is to streamline drug development in order to accelerate patient access to important medical therapies. We support life science companies all over the world and across all phases of development, from pre-clinical to post marketing, to the needs and requirements of regulators and payers alike. We work together with our clients to address key strategic regulatory and reimbursement challenges. Our scientific expertise covers all major therapeutic areas. NDA Group supported over 40% of the new medicinal products that were approved in the EU over the last five years. www.ndareg.com
- Do you want to be part of expanding our Nordic Regulatory Affairs Consulting business?
- Do you want to engage with industry leaders promoting global Regulatory Affairs expertise?
- Do you enjoy developing and maintaining client relationships?
Then maybe you are the one we are looking for as:
Manager Business Development, Nordics
On behalf of our client, NDA, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for a dedicated Manager Business Development, to oversee Nordic & global business development activities in global Regulatory Affairs, aimed at drug development and product life cycle management. The Manager Business Development is responsible for the generation and management of external opportunities, the assessment of potential new clients and operational support of business development objectives. The Manager Business Development will report directly to the Director Business Development Europe and be a member of the local management team. The position is based in Upplands Väsby, and frequent international trips to customers, conferences and other offices will occur.
- Create awareness of NDA’s full service offering in the Nordic market and globally
- Build and expand strong relationships with existing and potential NDA clients
- Implement strategies focused on pipeline management to identify and develop opportunities for growth
- Attend relevant conferences, networks, industry meetings to seek opportunities
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure NDA continues to operate effectively as one company
- Manage operational BD activities, leads follow-up and hand-over to appropriate functions within NDA
- Masters’s degree in Natural Sciences or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in business development or comparable business function
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Good understanding of the life science/biotech industry in the Nordics
- Proven networking skills with established network of potential clients
- Confidence to build productive relationships on many levels
- Experience with contractual matters is desirable
- Used to work in an international environment with various cultures is desirable
- Background in Regulatory affairs and drug development will be considered merits
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally (up to 50%)
Who are you?
We are looking for an innovative individual with strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to independently initiate and drive business development and client relationships activities. You are an open-minded team player with great communication and influencing skills and experience from working cross functional. You are focused on results and have the ability to make timely, balanced and compliant decisions aligned with business needs. You show visionary and strategic skills, taking on responsibilities with the whole company and clients in mind. Strong written and verbal presentation skills in Swedish and English is another strength of yours. You inspire others through your dedication and passion, and you create a culture of ownership and engagement.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!