Gyros Protein Technologies AB is a leading provider of solutions for peptide synthesis and bioanalysis. Our focus is on helping scientists in academia and industry to increase biomolecule performance and productivity in research, drug discovery, pre-clinical and clinical development, and bioprocess applications.
GPT is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and is a leading provider of Immunoassay and Peptide Synthesis solutions that accelerate the discovery, development and manufacturing of biotherapeutics.
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. – a public company on NASDAQ recently acquired Gyros Protein Technologies Holding AB (“GPT”). For more information, please visit www.gyrosproteintechnologies.com.
- Do you want to support increased productivity in research & drug development?
- Do you want to bring marketing to the next level?
- Do you want to be part of an exciting journey?
Then maybe you are the one we are looking for as:
Director of Marketing
On behalf of our client, Gyros Protein Technologies, H&P Search & Interim is now looking for an energetic and experienced Director of Marketing to expand our go-to-market strategy and tactics for Gyrolab® solutions in the bioprocess segment for biologics (monoclonal antibody therapeutics, vaccines, cell and gene therapies). Along with taking on direct operational responsibilities, the Market Development team will report to this person. This role will report directly to the SVP Marketing and work closely with the commercial team and Sweden-based Product Managers.
- Lead a team of professionals in Outbound Marketing, Marketing Communications and Market Support.
- Create and execute the global and regional marketing plans with an optimized mix of channels and campaigns based (including but not limited to: Regional users’ seminars, regional roadshows, selective tradeshows) on the overall company marketing strategy to drive revenue. Primarily focused on the immunoassay business and a consultative role for the peptides business.
- Operational responsibility for: growing the bioprocess segment globally using insight-based marketing messages and campaigns, coordinating with Marketing Communications for preparation of material supporting Europe and APAC regional events.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based marketing & selling initiatives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify new market segments and develop marketing programs supporting business expansion.
- Work closely with the field sales team to understand the impact of marketing programs and to optimize the mix.
- Develop and nurture relationships with customers to drive the development of case studies and webinar content.
- Gather and report Voice of Customer information to stakeholders. Focus on industry trends, competition and emerging trends.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to achieve business and product development objectives for product life cycle management and new product initiatives.
- B.S. in Biochemistry or related field, M.S. preferred
- Knowledge of ligand binding assays for pharmaceutical research and/or bioprocess applications
- 7+ years B2B marketing experience
- Managerial experience
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional writing skills to persuade the target audience
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics 365 and marketing automation tools
- ~50% travel required throughout Europe, on occasion to the US
Who are you:
We are looking for an individual who can make a difference in marketing, someone who is comfortable in taking the initiative and responsibilities to deliver high quality marketing materials. You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, viewing tasks with a systematic approach. You also possess strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills. You are a team player who thinks it is important to share your ideas and experiences with your colleagues to develop the company and its business. You inspire others through your dedication and passion for your work.
If this sounds interesting to you, contact one of us below for more information. Alternatively, you can apply directly by uploading your resume and by emailing us a line.
We look forward to your application!