As a Production Manager, your will be responsible for the manufacturing process of the IVD products.
- Planning of productions, production schedules and raw material purchases.
- Supplier management.
- Actively working with the company’s Business system.
- Working on regulatory documents during transfer of products into commercial production.
- Lead the production team.
- Work on improvements within process optimization and process control.
Who are you?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in commercial manufacturing of IVD products or similar, at least 2 years.
- You have a MSc or a PhD degree in molecular biology or similar.
- Experience in product development and transfer management of IVD products or similar.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485.
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostic regulatory requirements in EU (IVDD/IVDR).
- Knowledge in qPCR is a plus.
- Excellent in English (written and spoken). Other European languages (including Swedish) is an advantage but not a necessity.
We believe you to have a driven and solution-oriented mindset. Strong abilities to work both independently and in team settings are required to be successful in this role. Importantly, you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, in a smaller entrepreneur-driven company with dedicated and highly skilled people.
How to apply
If the role as Production Manager sounds interesting, please contact
- Torbjörn Ströberg, email@example.com, +46 (0)70 377 87 74 or
- Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)732438702.
Welcome with your application!