Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies – develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Grifols Nordic started up in 2010 and is responsible for the marketing and sales of Grifols products in the Nordic countries. The head quarter is located in Stockholm.
On behalf of our client, Grifols Nordic, H&P Search & Interim is looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager for their launch of a new product in Hematology in Sweden. The KAM will be a member of a dedicated team responsible for Grifols portfolio in the Nordics, offering professional development on a broader perspective. This is a great opportunity as a next step in your professional pharma career.
Who are you?
· We are looking for an innovative individual with strong networking talent and the ability to independently initiate and drive client relationships and business development activities
· You are an open-minded team player with great influencing skills. You are structured and organized in your way of working and able to interact and communicate with different stakeholders and functions
· To reach results you take own initiatives and you always show responsibility for your own work and for contributing to a good collaboration with others. You inspire others through your dedication and passion, you create a culture of ownership and engagement
· As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for and managing the business territory
· You will be planning, leading and executing the launch of a new treatment within hematology
· Establish and develop relations with selected target groups such as hematologists and other relevant specialists, Key Opinion Leaders, stake holders and influencers in order to become the given and preferred partner for the Health Care Professionals (HCP´s)
· Identify, define, develop and execute relevant projects with HCP´s
How to succeed
· By using your skills and experience in a well-planned and strategic way will contribute to your success
· Being innovative and find unexplored paths in order to strengthen your relationship with HCP´s, leading to increased sales
· To work focused, targeted and persistent are key factors for reaching results
· Being energetic, highly motivated and having passionate engagement will contribute to common success for you and the company
· You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. University degree and a minimum of 2 years sales experience in a similar role. LIF exam is an advantage.
· Experience from digital interactions with customers and eager to develop even further usage of different digital solutions
· You are comfortable with analyzing sales figures and exploring your own sales performance.
· You speak fluent Swedish and are comfortable expressing yourself in English in both speech and writing.
· Strong in oral and written communication and you are an experienced user of the MS Office system
Does this sound interesting? Is it you we might be looking for? Please welcome to contact:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, 0706-994780 or
Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0732-438702