At Sobi, we are transforming the lives of people affected by rare diseases. As a specialised biopharmaceutical company, we provide sustainable access to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. We bring something rare to rare diseases – a rare expertise and a strength in access that allows us to be a partner in care for those with high unmet needs. With offices in more than 30 countries and delivering treatments to patients in more than 70 countries we put our focus where we can have the greatest impact, in late-stage research and development, in patient access and commercialisation. The hard work and dedication of our approximately 1,500 employees around the globe has been instrumental in our success across Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia, leading to total revenue of SEK 15.3 billion in 2020. Sobi’s share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information visit www.sobi.com.
The Nordic organisation:
The Nordic and Baltic organization at Sobi consists of a strong team of employees from five different countries working closely together in cross border business units. They are now preparing for the Nordic launch of pegcetacoplan for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). Pegcetacoplan is a C3 targeted therapy designed to regulate excessive activation of the complement cascade.
Sobi is seeking for a Nordic Product Manager to lead the first launch of pegcetacoplan in PNH following several indications in the future across our Nordic territories. The position is ideally based in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role:
- Together with the BUD and in collaboration with cross-functional team members, the position will head the brand planning process and be responsible for analyzing the market landscape to collect insights that will serve as the fundament for the Brand Strategy and Tactics.
- The Product Manager will head the creation of omnichannel commercial campaigns, advertising and marketing material, as well as various other activities such as events and congresses, in close collaboration with key account managers and medical colleagues. As the product develops, the role will also entail launching potential label extensions, entering new territories and exploring various life cycle management options.
- The Product Manager is the ambassador of the brand story, both externally and internally. The role requires a demonstrated ability to constructively interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead interactions with internal stakeholders, including global colleagues to ensure customer needs and market requirements are included in the development of Sobi global strategy.
- Analyze and follow-up on sales and activities, including spending.
- Academic commercial, medical or paramedical education and proven track record from similar positions,LIF exam (Sweden)
- Product management of highly specialized product (minimum 5 years), with demonstrable success, including recent launch experience
- Experience working across the Nordic region
- Knowledge of the local health care environment and pharma code (minimum Sweden)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written communication: One Scandinavian language + fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in working within the rare disease area is desired
- Self-starter, positive thinker, excellent social skills
- Strong team player – with the ability to deliver results working with and via teams, both internally and externally
- Strategic thinking
- Accountable and timely in deliveries
- Role model for others in line with SOBIs values
- Agile and resilient
The position will be based in the Nordics, preferable in Denmark or Sweden.
Mai Clifford, Country Manager Denmark and Business Unit Director Nordics
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter through the apply button. For more info, please contact
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leif Olsson, email@example.com or
Nina Fredriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org