About the role
As the Nordic Value and Access Manager, you will collaborate closely with colleagues in the Nordic and global organisation to develop and implement Nordic product access.
In this role, you are responsible for the Nordic access strategy and activities linked to pricing, reimbursement and funding as well as tender for appointed therapeutic areas.
You will work closely together with other Nordic functions within commercial and medical, and also spend time interacting with key external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers and clinical experts).
This position reports to the Nordic Value and Access Director.
For the assigned products and business unit across the Nordics, together with the V&A director and BUD:
Develop and implement the pricing, reimbursement, and funding strategy in alignment with the brand strategy.
- Manage the reimbursement submission, re-assessment, and renewals
- Main contact with external reimbursement and funding stakeholders
- Reimbursement development analyses and market/competitive intelligence analyses
- Data generation to support reimbursement, funding and access optimization
- Support the negotiation strategy and contract management initiatives to secure national reimbursement
- Management of price applications and renewals
- Price development analysis and market/competitive intelligence analysis
- Management of price databases for the assigned products, both Nordic and global
- Support of new business opportunities
Skills and competencies
- Understanding of clinical data and how this can be translated into value messages and used in health-economic models and reimbursement applications
- Understanding of Nordic reimbursement systems, requirements, and processes and how global health economic models and market access strategies can be adapted to a Nordic setting
- Understanding of pricing principles across a products life cycle and in a competitive setting
- Self-initiating and proactive, able to quickly assimilate and digest multiple, complex sources of information
- Strategic capabilities and strong business acumen
- Strong analytical mindset
- Structured and organized working style
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written as well as good presentation skills Comfortable in engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management skills with ability to lead both internal and external projects
- Good listener and able to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect both internally and externally
In depth knowledge of at least one Nordic country’s Pricing and Reimbursement processes and requirements, and basic understanding of the other Nordic markets.
Basic understanding of Nordic Tender Processes.
Proven project management and analytical skills.
Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
7-10 year from the Nordic pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
For this position you can be based ether at the Chiesi Nordic head office in central Stockholm or anywhere in the Nordics with close proximity to a major airport and/or railway station. The position involves travelling in the Nordics as well as globally, plus regular work at the Stockholm office. Approximate annual number of overnight travel days is 30, plus monthly visits to the Stockholm office if you are not based there.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply directly today or contact us for more information:
Catharina Bergold, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 070-2179879
Johan Walde, email@example.com, tel 076-187 06 12
Leif Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 070-699 47 80
Welcome with your application!