On behalf of our client GlaxoSmithKline we are now searching for the right person for the position as Business Manager Benlysta Sweden.
In this position, which can be described as a mix of a brand manager and a key account manager, location is flexible: Either you are based at the GSK office in Solna/Stockholm or in your home office with ability to work from Solna one or two days per week. In either case you will spend about half of your time working office-based and half in the field, preparing and executing the launch of a new indication for Benlysta.
As Business Manager Benlysta Sweden you will
- Drive the external environment impacting the current and future market where GSK is launching their Benlysta Lupus Nephritis (LN) indication and supporting the overall availability and use of BENLYSTA in patients as foreseen by the indication
- Ensure engagement with stakeholder/bodies to pave way for GSK launch and secure maximum understanding of innovation and value of relevant brand
- Responsible for securing right internal as well as external preparation for GSK upcoming launch by implementing the Global Brand Strategy and driving business performance. This role will assume the responsibility of Launch Lead for the Brand
- At launch – Sell selected GSK brand, delivering tactical sales and activity goals including the promotion and organisation of GSK’s customer education programme.
- Co-operation with the Therapeutic Area Lead, Medical, and Market Access colleagues to deliver on the regional- national sales and development plan.
- Accountable for developing operational plan as well as account plans, driving X-team activities in each account
- Contribute to the strategic Business plan under Therapeutic Area Lead responsibility
- Accountable for own customers/stakeholders – mapping of and engagement to ensure strong personal network/relations
- Accountable for establish, maintain and manage relations with key decision makers to ensure optimal access for GSK brands
- Gain customer insight in order to develop commercial opportunities accordingly
- Understand payer and access environment and opportunities
- Identify and anticipate payer/customer needs, constraints and requirements impacting GSK brands
- Ensure relevant information regularly is shared with the team
- Ensure good understanding of and act on/shape external environment to ensure GSK have good preparedness
- Ensure excellent brand translation and execution of marketing strategies.
- At launch – Sell nominated GSK brands to targeted key customers, using GSK selling model – through a range of approaches including; 1:1 meeting, group meetings and different multi-channels
- Responsible for selection and adopting global and cluster customer material
- Responsible for driving innovating solutions to expand market, such as PSP, HCP/Nurse networks, etc
- University degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Authorized Sales Representative (LIF)
- Minimum 5 years in sales/access or other role engaging HCPs/health care stakeholders
- Strong track record in: Sales, project management, key account management and planning, leading cross-functional teams with indirect reports/management
- Basic knowledge in Health Economy
- Good understanding of the national and regional healthcare systems and the key influence points in these networks
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Able to deliver positive and proactive communications and foster excellent working relationships with stakeholders at any level of the organization
- Strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and decision-making ability
- Good planning and time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Flexible thinking and oriented to continuous improvement and driving changes across cross functional stakeholders
- Innovative mindset, unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Knowledge & experience within the brand area is not mandatory but seen as a merit.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a good fit with you, please apply here or get in touch with one of us for more information:
- Johan Walde: email@example.com, +46 761 87 06 12
- Nina Fredriksson: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 243 87 02
- Leif Olsson: email@example.com, +46 70 699 47 80
Welcome with your application!
”At GSK, we’re a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK’s values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.”